Sihanoukville Police Actions... Cleaning up the beach.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Sihanoukville Police Actions... Cleaning up the beach.

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Hey the last crackdown I saw in Cambodia was at my nearest PP brothel…….

Think about it.
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:Hey the last crackdown I saw in Cambodia was at my nearest PP brothel…….

Think about it.
LoL
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Much like this was probably the first bust of any size that hill has seen in a long long time...
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

OrangeDragon wrote:Much like this was probably the first bust of any size that hill has seen in a long long time...
2 years I believe.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

OrangeDragon wrote:Much like this was probably the first bust of any size that hill has seen in a long long time...
Not true. Riding home from Romdouls the other night, I saw a girl with a very ample bosom at Tropicana :)
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Now i see on FB they have busted some barang with a mohawk for weed- he looks somewhat advanced in years too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/snooky/?fref=nf
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

message unavailable. Was this guy popped for personal amount? or like a pound or something? This could bode ill if it was just a small amount like you'd go out on the day with.

ahhh, I saw this in another place, judging by the cellphone next to the bags, I'd guess he had close to a half pound. Dealing the article said.
THIN THE HERD !
Last edited by Mr Curious on Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

The photo shows 2 pretty big bags, looks to be a lb or maybe 1/2 a kilo. Looks like absolute shit weed too, I'd be embarrassed to get caught with shit like that :oops:
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Sailorman wrote:N2O was one of the only nice things about the beach. (Police Chief must not get a kickback from it.) No hangover, no drunken sillyness, no barfing after over indulging. Why pick on that? From the pictures it looks like maybe 5% of the police department in Snooky may be doing something while the other 95% are still either setting on their butts/taking bribes or once in a while stopping a moto without a helmet, but letting idiots drive on the wrong side of the road, hog the center lane of traffic at 5k per hour, drive without lights(sorry forgot traffic cops don't come out at night or in the rain), drive down the white line (what's with that?) and stopping just about every driver with white skin while turning a blind eye to tons of Cambodians that offend right in front of them.

I wonder what lucky cop got the clone 1911. Kind of bright for my tastes, but better than the puny 9mm they now carry.
I watched a friend's brother walk into the bar we were at, suck a nitrous balloon down and then proceed to fall straight backwards, frozen in place. He's very lucky he didn't hit the soft spot on the back of his head on something... So yes, nitrous isn't harmful to you but I've never fallen straight backward after smoking a joint.

Just an observation.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
PhnomRon
Expatriate

Post by PhnomRon »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:He's very lucky he didn't hit the soft spot on the back of his head on something...
Only babies have those.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic