Internet cafe (printing and scanning) sought near st110

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Internet cafe (printing and scanning) sought near st110

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Freightdog wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:53 pm There are still several in that area. Literally on the same road... Maybe try leaving your apartment once in a while?

Are CEO and K440 going to start getting the same sort of questions as the Facebook groups? "Where can I buy some plates?" "Is it possible to buy cans of beer anywhere?" "Where can I buy bottled water?"
a forum you might have experienced wrote:Ask us anything. Cambodia Expat's Online has a huge community of long term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or anywhere else in the Kingdom. Don't be shy, ask CEO's members anything!
The description of this particular part of the forum is very clear. Unless of course this is not the intent.

There may well be several internet cafe’s locally. But the time taken to go finding one that can actually do the job is a bit limited, hence I’ve asked the question in the hope that someone actually knows of one that meets the criteria- ie somewhere that I am able to print documents, do what I have to do, and scan them. Several of the local establishments may be able to do bits of this, but not all in one convenient location. So a hell of a lot of going to and fro to achieve what otherwise might be a simple task.
One can only presume that among the expat community, the likes of Jamie and Rozzieoz, to name just two, are actually the exception rather than the rule. I’d hope not, but sadly, people such as yourself display many ofthe worst traits of expats, such as

An inability to answer a question without making it some sort of confrontation
A poor grasp of basic comprehension (the clue is in the initial post. Why not read it?)
A very dismissive attitude towards many others

There’s an old adage that comes to mind- if you have nothing to say, say nothing.

In this case, clearly you feel you have a lot of knowledge about the subject, so instead of being an insufferable ass, why not actually provide an answer? Or is your answer a mask for that fact that you actually know very little. Just full of bluster and hot air?
If someone were to stop you in the street, and ask you directions, would you tell them to work it out for themselves? Or are you a different character when not sitting behind a keyboard? If the former, shame on you. If the latter, maybe you could do with getting out more.

As for taking a photo of a document- yes. I know. But a photo is not the same as a scan. It’s larger for one, and the recipient of the finished documents that I am about to scan will be somewhat limited in the size of the files that I shall be sending. It’s a preference to be able to do this as print and scan, myself, not to mention the privacy aspect of some these things. The clue is in the title.
Too long, didn't read. Had you taken a fraction of the time it took you to write all that fluff and instead used it to walk around your neighborhood (or ask a motodop), you'd notice THREE such places between Norodom and 19 on st.110. Nice optimization of your time and yes, I'm a dick, get over it.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:38 pm and yes, I'm a dick, get over it.
No need tough guy.

Being the conceited, arrogant tit I've observed you to be, both here and otof, I guess you haven't noticed the shift in tone and general posting quality over here on CEO.

Being a "dick" is neither appreciated nor tolerated.

So by all means keep it up, continue to treat the general membership in this manner and see what happens.

I'm sure you'll quickly notice your flippant responses are given short shrift, followed by warnings and subsequent banning, which I for one, look forward to witnessing.

Cheers mate :thumb:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Brody, have you been taking a home study course on being a qualified moderator.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Shit, take it down a few notches, guys. :beer:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
rasputin
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by rasputin »

I'm liking the quality of the rhetoric.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

I have never found a cafe wih a printer scanner. if I have to do someting like the OP is describing i go downstairs and borrow my landlords scannner. IMHO if oyu give a pile to a khmer you may or may not get back useable copies that may or may not be your documents and will be in some random order. There are shared office spaces in Phnom penh where you can rent a desk and use of facilities ofr a day. Just google virualoffie phnom penh
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic