Proofreading Services, Copywriting, Training and Development.

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
baloney999
Tourist
Great Britain

Proofreading Services, Copywriting, Training and Development.

Post by baloney999 »

I am offering English proofreading services for universities and businesses, who are seeking to publish academic papers or business related material for a critical English speaking audience (much like the contributors on this forum - lol!).

I am English, with work experience in the public and private sectors and academia so I understand most concepts and terminology from these sectors which enables me to produce high quality, accurate results within an agreed time.

My previous experience includes business papers and contract bids, as well as academic papers from under-graduate essays through to complete theses.

Within the business field, I am happy to work with clients on a one to one consultancy basis to assist in design and copywriting of important documents and brochures. I am also a fully qualified adult trainer and I can assist with any training and development needs you may have.

I am currently located in Phnom Penh and I am available immediately at rates to be agreed with the client.

If you are interested in the services that I can offer, or know of someone who might be interested, please let me know, or pass on my details.

Please contact me by email: [email protected] or reply on this forum.

Thank You