Rice factory in Cambodia for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
vitaliysaley
Tourist

Rice factory in Cambodia for sale

Post by vitaliysaley »

We want sale our rice processing factory in Cambodia.
Line for processing rice (jasmine, IRI) with double-polished and color sorting capacity of 2.5-3 tons per hour.
The land area of 1.3 ha (private land) Adres of factory - Kobchen Village, Sambo Commune, Samroungtoung District, Kompong Speu Province
Total production area 2760 m2. Electricity 400 Kwt Water - there is own chink.
Capacity of drying department 100t \ day.
There are a hotel and a hostel, an administrative building. Personal - 16-18 people. Factory working from 2014 year.
Company has a registered trade mark. Rice Life
jacky.ng
Tourist

Re: Rice factory in Cambodia for sale

Post by jacky.ng »

Good Morning, do you have a website? and what type of rice your factory producing and what the price you asking?
Also, how much is the rent? I would like to get more details thank you
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Rice factory in Cambodia for sale

Post by console »

Interesting but please supply full details and way to contact to look into other things you would not like to publicly share.
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic