HELP! Korean Kookmin Bank stole all our 1.5 Million USD investment- Cambodia corruption at its best.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: HELP! Korean Kookmin Bank stole all our 1.5 Million USD investment- Cambodia corruption at its best.

Post by Clutch Cargo »

taabarang wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:36 pm That adjective did not refer Bc.
I think we all know you meant it in context of Explorer.. :facepalm:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: HELP! Korean Kookmin Bank stole all our 1.5 Million USD investment- Cambodia corruption at its best.

Post by Brody »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:41 pm
Clutch, just jettison yourself from this vacuous whirlpool.

Arguing with Taa is akin to being mercilessly yanked, molecule by molecule, into the frigid depths of a foreboding worm-hole, where at first things seem familiar and kind but soon take on a strange, twisted and inhospitable reality.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Arguing with Taa is akin to being mercilessly yanked, molecule by molecule, into the frigid depths of a foreboding worm-hole, where at first things seem familiar and kind but soon take on a strange, twisted and inhospitable reality."

Welcome to Cambodia, barangse.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Brody wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:01 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:41 pm
Clutch, just jettison yourself from this vacuous whirlpool.

Arguing with Taa is akin to being mercilessly yanked, molecule by molecule, into the frigid depths of a foreboding worm-hole, where at first things seem familiar and kind but soon take on a strange, twisted and inhospitable reality.
Jettison did you say?

A vacuous whirlpool you say?

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:27 pm
taabarang wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:14 pm Well I suspect that you may be considering my criticisms of his posts "harassment" while I consider them justifiable counterpoints. Many of his posts are mere repetitions of what has already been stated by previous posters or is lamentably too highly imagined to be true. As an example of the latter I refer you to his highly unforgettable post on the etymological origins of Cambodian place names.

In short if he is correct he is unoriginal and if he is original he is wrong. I certainly don't expect everything written on this forum to be true, but I do have a high regard for relevance; I can make exceptions to the latter for posts written for comic effect. But no one who continuously writes Balderdash and actually expects me to believe it is
untouchable.
So, would you consider his posts objectionable or unobjectionable?
I take his posts as verbal diarrhea and wishful thinking that maybe, just maybe,
someone will take him serious
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Do you want to hear some weird jokes? Why did the chicken cross the road
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

fax wrote:Do you want to hear some weird jokes? Why did the chicken cross the road
I know I'm slow but I only just realised the dark side of that joke last year or so.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Lee.Howard
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Lee.Howard »

more info:
Any Khmer translator? 2 docs (links below)

Hernández
Tourist
Mexico

Post by Hernández »

Horrible to hear this. I know it cost tremendous energy but try to expose them online as much as possible. Also contact European Union and especially your government in the USA.

be careful what you do though because they are very good in changing the story around if you make too much noise. best to make noise anonymously and write letters to other countries and expose them online from anonymous accounts use vpn and so on!

These things happen here a lot and this country is worse than most African countries people have absolutely no clue what kind of things are going on here. and there is a big chance that the group who runs the country got a fat % to let it all happen.
If so they will just make you tired for years and years and keep delaying and showing fake effort until you give up.
They will make you spend so much money and time, booking hotels fly back and so on..

so my advice please don't expect any news this could cost you so much years of your life have seen so many foreigners got mind sick from it. They know exactly how to make people totally tired and give it up. If they want they can fix this so fast, but if they have a % in it they will keep giving you hope until you are totally exhausted. so put the most effort in contacting your embassy and especially one of your leaders in the USA. Keep working on it routinely and please try to stay healthy and put your mind at other things.
I wish you the best and strength and one day victory!
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Why the fuck would you write to HE in English? He doesn't speak English. This is more bullshit, you said you've already written to him and now you want people to translate? Also, why have you put PST after the date but no from address? You still haven't addressed any of the previous questions about why you have no fucking evidence to back up your claim and why you are chasing something that mysteriously happened at exactly the same time as the Kookmin Bank of Cambodia came into existence.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic