what age do girls stop

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: what age do girls stop

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Mr Cynical wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:34 am Not sure how long you have lived in the KOW Clutch cargo.
In my limited experience, most of the females in the KOW, that I have met over the age of 30 who no longer work in the bars for whatever reason, the last thing they are looking for is more sex with a cheap old man for free. Having I guess probably spent the previous 10 years having old men 'make love to them' nightly for a relatively small fee.
Your comment "is the only reason some of these girls may well be yearning for some male company and likely to enjoy a blissful night of long forgotten coitus in a nice aircon comfy bed away from their otherwise boring routine" Once again my experience, but our Western Ideas that the ladies of the KOW enjoy coitus seems a naive statemet more so with the ladies who are mixing with Westerners. The aircon and bed is a much more reasonable assumption.

Then shame on the Pieman for taking advantage of their desperation, surely from his Government funded income he could at least have mentioned that he takes them for breakfast to ease his conscience
TBH I have limited experience with the machinations of older women in the KOW.

I was having a bit of fun with that post.. :wave:

On the one hand supporting Pieman in the sense of: 'whatever rocks your boat'.

On the other, it was written with a bit of tongue in cheek hence:
I also know that Pieman is not pretending to be a hansum young man in the likes of Brad Pitt
and
these girls may well be yearning for some male company and likely to enjoy a blissful night of long forgotten coitus in a nice aircon comfy bed away from their otherwise boring routine..

Anyway, whoever said these girls were likely previous bar girls? I wasn't necessarily thinking of that..actually the opposite..that was your assumption. And even if they were, who says they
probably spent the previous 10 years having old men 'make love to them' nightly for a relatively small fee.
I've seen Pieman around selling his wares in the bars but I have no idea whether he speaks khmer, how many khmer friends he has and what his skills are in striking up a conversation with khmer women. Maybe he has other hidden charms that we are not aware of.. :D I was just saying that it's not beyond comprehension that he may strike it lucky that way.. Then again, maybe he was just stirring :stir:

In any event, and without sufficient information, I think it's drawing a long bow/judging to say he's taking advantage of their desperation.. :beer3:
Last edited by Clutch Cargo on Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Some Khmer women sleep with him because they want to get their hands on his dough.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:40 am Some Khmer women sleep with him because they want to get their hands on his dough.
And as Brody put it the other day "his steaming sausage roll" :)
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:50 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:40 am Some Khmer women sleep with him because they want to get their hands on his dough.
And as Brody put it the other day "his steaming sausage roll" :)
:plus1: on the dough front they are 3yrs too late,spent all my dough on wine women and song,plus the odd bar or two.As for the sausage roll its more like a chipalata that turns into a Bangher :please:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic