Attractive & Stylish White Woman is Helping Phnom Penh Street Kids

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: Attractive & Stylish White Woman is Helping Phnom Penh Street Kids

Post by Sidewalker »

@Bigred: Stop posting here, you giving only fuel to people, who like to write you down
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
God
Omnipotent
Cambodia

Post by God »

Barang chgout wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:54 am
Bigred wrote:I really don’t see the relevance of any of this? Who are into question or judge me. ImageImage fuk off with it. I’m on my mission I’m doing my thing I’m going to carry on and I’m going to keep doing it in a way that pisses u off as much as possible and has people talking about me forever ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Fuk u Image opportunities arise everyday thanks to this more than that let’s keep it going
Perhaps God will judge you.
He posts here occasionally.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Pearly White Gate has been closed temporary for maintainance. Too much trash comming in.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Bigred wrote:I really don’t see the relevance of any of this? Who are into question or judge me. ImageImage fuk off with it. I’m on my mission I’m doing my thing I’m going to carry on and I’m going to keep doing it in a way that pisses u off as much as possible and has people talking about me forever ALL AROUND THE WORLD. Fuk u Image opportunities arise everyday thanks to this more than that let’s keep it going

Spoiler:
he doesn't come up for air either
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

God wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

Pearly White Gate has been closed temporary for maintainance. Too much trash comming in.
haha i always love it when you drop by :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Mata Hari »

God wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:06 am

Hahaha 😂😂😂 best post of all the 69 pages ! No wonder! It’s from God
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Mata Hari »

Hi Ellis,
I‘m not a fan of bullying people or blocking them on Facebook, but just one thing: Why the hell you don‘t just change your privacy settings there, so that only the people in your friends list can see, what you are posting ? You are like a Person, who‘s running around screaming „look at me, look at me“, and in the same time says „but don’t watch too close and don‘t talk about me“. Don‘t you think, that expecting this is just not realistic ?
As long as you post everything in public visible for the whole world, there will always be people criticizing you or questioning your behaviour. So if you want to go on with the „look-at-me“-thing, better get used to the negative sides of that. In other words: If you run around naked on the street, people will look at you and they will comment on the look of your boobs. Some maybe like them, but there will always be people which don’t like big boobs or artificial ones. If you can’t handle people commenting on that, then simply put on some clothes ! There is no need of this group to block you from facebook, there are a lot of other people in the world, all able to see your posts and your behaviour, all able to comment on it, mail to you, block you or whatever. If you can‘t ignore it, why the fuck you don‘t change it in private ??
Last edited by Mata Hari on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

It's clear to me that she seems to seek out confrontational antagonism twinged with mayrterdom. Her bitching is just a pretense toward decency. As you said earlier "drama.". She would disappear with no spectators, even those throwing rotten fruit at the performance.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

And now that she's blocked from Facebook and her followers there, she's back here again to spread her gospel to the flock.. :director:

Coincidence? No.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Has anyone seen this one & K440's bscw in the same room at the same time? Asking for a friend. :-)
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Nope.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic