Good quality Fertiliser

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Re: Good quality Fertiliser

Post by Captain Bonez » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:09 am

Keep your money in your socks and fuck with your socks on

̿ ̿'̿'̿\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:42 am

Bat shit is readily available. Not sure how good it is, but l I've used it often for (non-fruiting) plants and works fine I guess.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:53 am

I know power is expensive but i wonder if you could use a low wattage l.e.d light for a few hours longer of "daylight". I know that growers of another plant sometimes do this- i.e when growing inside and power consumption is a factor, using their higher watt light for 12 or so hours and then switching to a fairly low wattage lamp- just to "trick" the plant into remaining in the vegetative stage rather than flowering. I'm not sure but I think commercial greenhouses sometimes use supplemental lighting this way.
Khmer_Risotto
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Khmer_Risotto » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:51 pm

Not exactly what you were asking for but I have bought compost from Twin Agri before. They sell regular compost, worm castings and a mix of both.

I bought 50kg bags of compost with 20% worm castings for $14 per bag. Regular compost I believe was $10 per bag. I don't remember the price for pure worm castings. They also sell it by the ton.

https://www.facebook.com/twinagri
http://www.twinagri.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic