Looking for MCAT study buddies

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
thimoro.cheng
Tourist
Cambodia

Looking for MCAT study buddies

Post by thimoro.cheng »

I’m currently preparing myself for MCAT in PP and wondering if anybody is on the same boat? Super desperate for some study buddies right now :(( even if you’re studying for something else different, please let me know if you just wanna study together?
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Looking for MCAT study buddies

Post by prahocalypse now »

thimoro.cheng wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:40 am I’m currently preparing myself for MCAT in PP and wondering if anybody is on the same boat? Super desperate for some study buddies right now :(( even if you’re studying for something else different, please let me know if you just wanna study together?
What's MCAT?
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

MCAT
"The Medical College Admission Test is a computer-based standardized examination for prospective medical students in the United States, Australia, Canada, and Caribbean Islands. It is designed to assess problem solving, critical thinking, written analysis and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles. Wikipedia"
Still here, in country...
thimoro.cheng
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by thimoro.cheng »

Yup!
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

thimoro.cheng wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:40 am I’m currently preparing myself for MCAT in PP and wondering if anybody is on the same boat? Super desperate for some study buddies right now :(( even if you’re studying for something else different, please let me know if you just wanna study together?
Oh man... MCAT... Tulane University, UC Davis, and UCLA have online study groups (at least they did 6 years ago). I don't know if that's still going.
My friend scored really high (95th percentile) and landed a full ride at TU. You got this man! Keep your eyes on the prize! Good luck!
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am
What's MCAT?
:D

https://blogs.cornell.edu/hecec/2012/02 ... -new-mcat/
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

prahocalypse now wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:43 am
What's MCAT?
In the time it took you to type and send that, you could have Googled it 3 separate times.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

My cats are way cuter!Image
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic