Farmer Nabbed Selling Weed to Tourists on Riverside

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Farmer Nabbed Selling Weed to Tourists on Riverside

Post by Duncan »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:38 pm
gaplem wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:21 am I am 100% sure that the idiots and rats in uniform are reading public forums to catch people taking drugs ! hahahaahahaha !
I think you might be confusing the dozy cops who guide traffic with the highly skilled staff at the cybercrimes unit at the Ministry of the Interior. I know a couple and they are very smart, well-educated and multi-lingual. The Minister of Information Khieu Kanharith has also been known to show an interest in sites like this too.

Well I for one hope he does take a interest in this site and he will see I give his men karma points every time they take a meth dealer off the street.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

Some tuktukkers are just plain cops
gaplem
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by gaplem »

You are lucky to know Nobel prize cops, because I haven't met one who would pass high school in my country, and generally speaking cops from anywhere in the world cannot be called pigs because it is an insult for pigs.
Apexisto
Expatriate
Finland

Post by Apexisto »

Highly doubt that the ministry of interior is interested in to bust foreign weed tokers from public forums. And what’s happening? Happy Pizzerias grtting raider what is this reefer maddness? Damn, need to visit local farms to get better deals.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Apexisto wrote:Highly doubt that the ministry of interior is interested in to bust foreign weed tokers from public forums. And what’s happening? Happy Pizzerias grtting raider what is this reefer maddness? Damn, need to visit local farms to get better deals.
I guess you're new here.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

gaplem wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:00 am You are lucky to know Nobel prize cops, because I haven't met one who would pass high school in my country, and generally speaking cops from anywhere in the world cannot be called pigs because it is an insult for pigs.
All my friends in La Bodge are Noble prize winners.It is the Post Office that loses all correspondence so they don't really know they are.
pebbles&nightsky
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Barang chgout wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:18 pm
Apexisto wrote:Highly doubt that the ministry of interior is interested in to bust foreign weed tokers from public forums. And what’s happening? Happy Pizzerias grtting raider what is this reefer maddness? Damn, need to visit local farms to get better deals.
I guess you're new here.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Breaking news: weed is illegal here. Therefore, discussing illegal matters on public forums in Cambodia is considered to be stupid.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Apexisto wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:14 pm Highly doubt that the ministry of interior is interested in to bust foreign weed tokers from public forums...............
You understand that the MOI are basically the body that runs the National Police? :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

gaplem wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:00 am You are lucky to know Nobel prize cops, because I haven't met one who would pass high school in my country, and generally speaking cops from anywhere in the world cannot be called pigs because it is an insult for pigs.
when did Singapore start having high schools? And why the negative energy for coppers? You must be doing some "ju-ju"
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

...pls delete-double-post...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic