Attractive & Stylish White Woman is Helping Phnom Penh Street Kids

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Attractive & Stylish White Woman is Helping Phnom Penh Street Kids

Post by Kammekor »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:16 pm
Kammekor wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:06 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:09 pm
Bigred wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 am Yes I’m emotionally driven by the fact that it’s disgusting to see naked kids everywhere I’m sick of explaining myself this is disgusting.
There's nothing disgusting about little kids running around naked. We're all born that way. They don't care. The other kids don't care. The local adults don't bat an eyelid. But you seem to have a problem with it. Maybe not everything is about you?
Well, in the tropics actually there is.
While it may seem convenient at first glance kids running around naked (and thus bare foot) are an easy victim for all kinds of parasites. Not recommended.
There's nothing disgusting about little kids running around naked.

HUH:
it is not even close to disgusting>>>> pissing on the streets is much more disgusting
go to ANYWHERE poor and u will see kids naked.
go to any beach, ( where there are westerners) and u will see western kids naked
its not a big deal, till someone makes it one

Do agree foot ware is nice to have in many places, ( especially Africa) but kids often just walk off without them on.
When I see kids running around naked I'm not disgusted, I just know for sure they are worm infested and there's many problems related to that.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: what everyone forgets she has dumped 2 kids of her own,shame on her :please:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:06 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:09 pm
Bigred wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:01 am Yes I’m emotionally driven by the fact that it’s disgusting to see naked kids everywhere I’m sick of explaining myself this is disgusting.
There's nothing disgusting about little kids running around naked. We're all born that way. They don't care. The other kids don't care. The local adults don't bat an eyelid. But you seem to have a problem with it. Maybe not everything is about you?
While it may seem convenient at first glance kids running around naked (and thus bare foot) are an easy victim for all kinds of parasites. Not recommended.
She's disgusted because she's judging that because they are naked they are poverty stricken and won't someone please think of the children like she does.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

PIEMAN wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:30 pm :stir: what everyone forgets she has dumped 2 kids of her own,shame on her :please:
I don’t think she dumped them. I think the local authorities (social services) took them away from her. Which, if true, is actually worse tbh.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:06 pm
PIEMAN wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:30 pm :stir: what everyone forgets she has dumped 2 kids of her own,shame on her :please:
I don’t think she dumped them. I think the local authorities (social services) took them away from her. Which, if true, is actually worse tbh.
Which may go some ways to explain her affinity/obsession for the local street kids..
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Mata Hari »

That‘s the problem. She tries to compensate her personal fate through the local children. Presumably her own children have been taken away, because authorities thought she could not be a good mother to them. Now she's trying to prove to herself and the whole world what a good person she is and how well she can handle children. It's not about the kids, it's only about herself. The kids are just props
in her own movie. You could also say instruments. But it's useless to talk to her while she's in the midst of a manic period ( if she did not sleep for 10 days, I‘m pretty sure that‘s the case), she will not listen to anyone.
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Mata Hari »

The Last Word
Expatriate
Laos

Post by The Last Word »

Ok Ms Ellis,

First of all I saw the incident at 130 and it was not a pleasant one.

First off I applaud you in what you're doing but you really need to help yourself before you can help others. You rare mentally not stable and have a short fuse.

Threating to farqen smash people's heads in if they grab your phone In front of many kids and lighting up a blunt was not cool at all.

You could have easily settled the situation by taking the lady and talk elsewhere privately instead of causing a scene.

I don't know how you are going to get an NGO license because that takes years. And the info they can dig up on you is alot of racy photos of yourself rants and your language used ask yourself would you let someone like this take care of your child?

Not having a go at you but you really need to make yourself a better person first.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

The Last Word wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:40 pm Ok Ms Ellis,

First of all I saw the incident at 130 and it was not a pleasant one.
What happened?

The Last Word wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:40 pm
lighting up a blunt was not cool at all.
Was there marijuana in this blunt?
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:46 pmWas there marijuana in this blunt?
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic