Dear Auntie Annie

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Dear Auntie Annie

Post by Duncan »

Dear Aunt Annie, I've got this problem with a girl that will not take no for a answer. She keeps phoning me, sometimes ten times a day and I dont answer the phone. Even if I did answer the phone she would not understand cause she does not speak any English. To tell the truth, I liked her cause she was great in bed but our romance died cause she asked for more and more money all the time..
She has seen me with my new girl but she still keeps phoning me. I know she loves me for my body, as it appears that I'm the first person in her life that made her world move [more than once] but why do girls like her not take the hint that I dont want her in my life.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Dear Auntie Annie

Post by Duncan »

Danm ,, wrong forum,, General Mac, can you redirect my post to the ''Dear Aunt Annie '' site before anyone see it.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

See, it's like with the sellers of life insurances - they don't give a fuck and they NEVER give up.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Dear forum owners: Duncan's idea is brillant: let's start an Aunt Annie advice column called Dear Om Srey - write to us with your intimate and embarrassing problems and we will laugh at you - I volunteer to answer for a week then maybe we could take turns.

In today's letter from Dumkin, the answer is very easy - just put your new g/f on the phone when your ex calls :dragonchase:

Can we have something more difficult for the next Dear Om Srey letter please?
Francis
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Francis »

Anchor Moy wrote:... let's start an Aunt Annie advice column called Dear Om Srey
I may disagree.....probably better if we called it "The psychological structure of Sidewalk Sallies."
Last edited by Francis on Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Und der Haifisch der hat Tränen
Und die laufen vom Gesicht
Doch der Haifisch lebt im Wasser
So die Tränen sieht man nicht

In der Tiefe ist es einsam
Und so manche Träne fliesst
Und so kommt es dass das Wasser
In den Meeren salzig ist
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy wrote: - write to us . . . . . . . . and we will laugh at you -
Wrong forum, dude. :whip:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote:, I was really drunk at the time".
Yeah me too.
Anchor Moy wrote: - write to us . . . . . . . . and we will laugh at you -
Wrong forum, dude. :whip:
Shit, got them mixed up. Thx User.

[Edit]What I meant to say was that we will offer you compassionate helpful advice and a clean handkerchief.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

What a great idea. We ( well Dragon) can set up an account 'Dear Deirdre' or something similar. Members can PM her, with their most intimate and personal problems and .......DAMNED.....a flaw in my plan. Because of a strict moral code, voluntarily in force here, we could not publish the PM's.

Hey Ho! maybe we could sell the idea to another forum that allows that sort of thing.

:facepalm:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

EdinWigan wrote:What a great idea. We ( well Dragon) can set up an account 'Dear Deirdre' or something similar. Members can PM her, with their most intimate and personal problems and .......DAMNED.....a flaw in my plan. Because of a strict moral code, voluntarily in force here, we could not publish the PM's.
Hey Ho! maybe we could sell the idea to another forum that allows that sort of thing.:facepalm:
Dear Deirdre

I've recently started dating a cracking 22 year old fit bar girl. I've also started sleeping with her best friend from work and her 20 year old sister.

I don't need any advice, I just thought I'd let you know.

Garry
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:
EdinWigan wrote:What a great idea. We ( well Dragon) can set up an account 'Dear Deirdre' or something similar. Members can PM her, with their most intimate and personal problems and .......DAMNED.....a flaw in my plan. Because of a strict moral code, voluntarily in force here, we could not publish the PM's.
Hey Ho! maybe we could sell the idea to another forum that allows that sort of thing.:facepalm:
Dear Deirdre

I've recently started dating a cracking 22 year old fit bar girl. I've also started sleeping with her best friend from work and her 20 year old sister.

I don't need any advice, I just thought I'd let you know.

Garry
This made me LOL. Thanks for that. :Bravo:
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic