Order Online from Amazon & Ship to Cambodia with CAMBO QUICK

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
CAMBO QUICK
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Order Online from Amazon & Ship to Cambodia with CAMBO QUICK

Post by CAMBO QUICK »

explorer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 am The ad says buy from USA.

Can we buy through ebay from China, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.
Yes, we offer exclusively US Shopping Assistance Service.

Many items on eBay are shipped from China, Hongkong, Singapore and pretty much all over the world, (even from UK, although they have eBay UK). We always recommend our clients not to buy those items from eBay, but they should check out aliexpress instead. Aliexpress offers ridiculously cheap shipping fee globally, sometime FREE. And it’s surely faster than using CAMBO.QUICK, because the product would have to travel from China to USA and then forwarded to Cambodia.

Many of our clients have requested us to extend our service to China shopping sites. However, we figured we should focus on doing what we are most respected for, which is offering the best and safest US online shopping experience.
We ship from Amazon USA to Cambodia to make online shopping quick and easy for you. We take care of everything and even offer a 100% money back guarantee if we don't deliver, making the process hassle-free for you.

Want a quote in 7 minutes? CLICK HERE!

https://camboquick.com/
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

I have used Camboquick for items that weren't eligible for shipping to Cambodia, and give them a thumbs up :thumb:

For items that are eligible for shipping to Cambodia there is no need to use a middleman, Amazon estimates the import duty which you pay on checkout, but then if the import tax was less than quoted they refund you.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

I've had a few orders from Amazon delivered to my door. Most within 3-5 days.

But they charged allot for shipping. (they, did refund me the import fee which I was really surprised about =) )

I'll have a look and compare next time I want to order.

On another note. I ordered a few things from ebay and the post office actually delivered the boxes to my house and charged me the regular 2500r per box.

Cambodia is finally catching up on this regard =)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

does lazada ship to Cambodia? I love them here
I also use Ebay, never a problem
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 am
explorer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 am I know somebody who has had things delivered to the post office by courier. The post office has asked for $15 extra. So dont get it delivered to a post office. This may not be the same amount at all post offices.
This happens if you order via a delivery service other than DHL and is the reason Amazon ONLY uses DHL when delivering to Cambodia. There is no need for additional quotes and middlemen, amazon delivers directly for the vast majority of items.
I think one big point that you are missing is that while Amazon might ship items internationally, you're NOT always getting the best price that's available in the US.

A quick example that I could show you myself from last year...

I wanted to buy the new Samsung Gear VR last year around Christmas time, and it was on sale on Amazon for $99. Great! So I logged in, added it to my cart, put in payment info, and then an international address (Saudi this time). I get the notice about, 'sorry, this seller doesn't ship internationally.'

And of course, since Amazon ships many products internationally, I found another shipper. The only bummer was that the price was now $130 instead of the AMAZON US price of $99 (plus I've been an Amazon Prime member so shipping is free, even for cheaper items with 2-day shipping).

So that's a personal example of when I could have really used a shipping service that allowed me to get the deals only available for the US, even though the item was 'technically' still available for international shipping, but I paid a much higher purchase price for the item.

Anyways, smart consumers shop around, so you might want to get a quick quote the next time you're about to make an online purchase and see if it works out better for you or not for that particular item.

Seems we already have 2 regular CEO members who have used them and have positive feedback for them, so definitely worth getting a quote.

Cambo Quick also offers shipping for purchases made on other American websites, so shop around and see what works best for you.

And thanks, Cambo Quick, for the discount for CEO members this month!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Aliexpress offers ridiculously cheap shipping fee globally, sometime FREE
Yuh, I've ordered a number of small items from them and the shipping was free from China......but, it took like 3 weeks. They had quicker options but at a price.
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

does this service work with "Purse.io" ???
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Equinix wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:18 am
On another note. I ordered a few things from ebay and the post office actually delivered the boxes to my house and charged me the regular 2500r per box.
I ordered 3 small things from Aliexpress and included both my address and phone number. The first one was delivered at my address..no charge. The 2nd and 3rd they didn't deliver but called to say come and pick up at the post office. But then we had to pay 2500r tea money or whatever to get it...

Which made me wonder: when do they deliver and when don't they? If I don't include my phone number, will they still deliver?

Edit: I guess you wouldn't have these issues with Cambo Quick
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:36 am
Equinix wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:18 am
I ordered 3 small things from Aliexpress and included both my address and phone number. The first one was delivered at my address..no charge. The 2nd and 3rd they didn't deliver but called to say come and pick up at the post office. But then we had to pay 2500r tea money or whatever to get it...

Which made me wonder: when do they deliver and when don't they? If I don't include my phone number, will they still deliver?

Edit: I guess you wouldn't have these issues with Cambo Quick
On another another note, this once happened to me but and i had to pick up from the buss stop in Siem Reap right out in the middle of nowhere... my girl actually made me tuck my beard into my shirt so i dont look out of place...
ddi i say bus stop, i meant to say BUS DEPOT, you know where the make the buses out of bits of other buses....
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:36 am I ordered 3 small things from Aliexpress and included both my address and phone number. The first one was delivered at my address..no charge. The 2nd and 3rd they didn't deliver but called to say come and pick up at the post office. But then we had to pay 2500r tea money or whatever to get it...

No phone number they probably won't deliver because due to the random house numbering system, i.e. they often can't find your house without calling. And even with a PO Box and my phone number on all my Aliexpress orders every so often one will just never turn up. One from Malaysia took three months plus a week to arrive (after 60 days you can get a refund via Aliexpress anyway).
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic