Turkish Actor Ekim Mağden Camping Outside Embassy in Cambodia Says He was Beaten & Robbed Before Being Arrested

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Stinkman
Expatriate

Re: Turkish Actor Ekim Mağden Camping Outside Embassy in Cambodia Says He was Beaten & Robbed Before Being Arrested

Post by Stinkman »

I don't see the harm in sitting in a public park, one of the few places away from traffic and that has a few trees and benches, and getting a little sun. It's not a beach, but the riverside is the closest thing PP has to a beach. I'm sure they don't give a rat's ass what Cam Nivag thinks. They aren't harming anyone. The Nigerians people make fun of are typically accused of being criminals from police photos. Apples and oranges comparison.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Turkish Actor Ekim Mağden Camping Outside Embassy in Cambodia Says He was Beaten & Robbed Before Being Arrested

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Using Cam Nivag's logic that Riverside is not a beach, I think one could similarly say trains are not dining rooms or restaurants..

Hence people eating on trains are weirdos and freaks. :hattip:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

in any case, anyone who wants to post pics of these old buggers is perfectly welcome to do so.
Stinkman
Expatriate

Post by Stinkman »

We need to get some of those shirtless guys to take and post photos of the weird guy walking around the riverside taking photos of men's feet and crotches.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: i was thinking about the 11 day overstay,like many others i have overstayed on purpose,i had to go back to the uk and my visa ran out 5 days before i was due to leave.then it was $5 a day overstay and it worked out cheaper to overstay and pay the backpay at the airport.The TURK now outed as a Actor i would say had the money to pay but due to him being robbed was in a pickle,very poor form by the police etc. :hattip:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

turk?
what turk?

oh yeah......................
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

PIEMAN wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:49 am The TURK now outed as a Actor i would say had the money to pay but due to him being robbed was in a pickle,very poor form by the police etc.
Tell me you're joking. Every overstayer claims he was robbed. Exactly zero percent of them were actually robbed.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: so there aint no robberys in the KOW,everyday this forum is full off them and thats a small percentage :beer3:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

He went to the embassy twice. The first time they gave him $15 and sent him on his merry way and the next day he was arrested for shouting outside. Presumably he was shouting for money, not a new passport.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

This all seems a little dramatic, I guess Gavin is highlighting some form of hypocrisy. Cheap lols and all that. I'm sure the 5 old gents are having a ball and couldn't give 2 fucks about this forum or those that inhabit it.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic