Hotels for part day use in Phnom Penh?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
standard59
Tourist
Cambodia

Hotels for part day use in Phnom Penh?

Post by standard59 »

Hi, I've been looking for a hotel which can be used as part day you however I haven't found it yet. I usually use guesthouses in Phnom Penh to meet my girl friend, but it's not clean.
Does someone know the hotels for this purpose?

Thank you.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Hotels for part day use in Phnom Penh?

Post by prahocalypse now »

What's your budget?
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Dozens of drive in love hotels around town if you know what to look for
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

epidemiks wrote:Dozens of drive in love hotels around town if you know what to look for
If he knew that he wouldn’t of asked the question, now would he? Next time try to be a little less helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

epidemiks wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:29 pm Dozens of drive in love hotels around town if you know what to look for
They might not be clean enough for the OP.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Any hotel will let you check in and out within a few hours. Not many will give you hourly rates though, so you'll just have to stump up the normal daily rate.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

The 'Motels' in Preak Leap, where you drive your car straight into a car port might do hourly rates. They seem to exist for one purpose only!!
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Cambo Dear wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm The 'Motels' in Preak Leap, where you drive your car straight into a car port might do hourly rates. They seem to exist for one purpose only!!
I’m guessing the same purpose as the op
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Stiliko wrote:
epidemiks wrote:Dozens of drive in love hotels around town if you know what to look for
If he knew that he wouldn’t of asked the question, now would he? Next time try to be a little less helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wouldn't have, not wouldn't of.​

Next time you decide to weigh in on a thread with pointless critiques, try offering your own helpful knowledge to the op instead. If you've got nothing, stfu.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Cambo Dear wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:32 pm The 'Motels' in Preak Leap, where you drive your car straight into a car port might do hourly rates. They seem to exist for one purpose only!!
Dude, that's exactly the kind of place the OP says he wants to avoid. He's trying to have a romantic time in a nice place. Turn on a UV light in those Motels and the whole room will look like a Jackson Pollock, ceilings and all. He wants a 5 star place that can give him a good deal. Like with all the linen changing and cleaning and other services you can just divide that $240 a night into 24 and everyone will come out smiling? WTF is wrong with people? :roll:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic