Which Torrent sites is the best

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
BAOZHAI
Tourist
Canada

Re: Which Torrent sites is the best

Post by BAOZHAI »

I would suggest to use NordVPN whose servers are P2P optimized. I am using it and so far I am able to download torrents from any site without any issues.
willieaames
Tourist
United States of America

Post by willieaames »

BAOZHAI wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:12 pm I would suggest to use NordVPN whose servers are P2P optimized. I am using it and so far I am able to download torrents from any site without any issues.
Thanks, this is helpful. Does nordvpn have p2p optimized servers? And whats their double vpn feature?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Speaking of torrent sites, if anyone wants into a private tracker (granted, one of the private trackers on the bottom rung), you can sign up to Torrent Leech right now using the invite code: HAPPY2019

That said, I think I've been using Usenet more than torrents these days, as releases are just as quick and the downloads are a hell of a lot easier/faster to get on my computer, compared to fucking with my seedbox. Usenet + a decent indexer is bliss.

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:51 pm
For books;

libgen.io
Oh Richard, you would love the private tracker Anonamouse. I can find everything on there, and they have the audiobooks as well. Most uploads for ebooks already have the .epub and .mobi formats already in the torrent, so saves you a step. I probably download more books than movies or shows these days, lol.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

thanks BUT:
way to much hassle
Unfortunately, if you are reading this, MyAnonamouse has become a victim of its own success. We have so many fantastic members, that we have had to close our doors to everyone without an invite.
But don't worry, you can still receive an invite. All you need to do is read our Rules section, then come along to our main irc channel and type the secret code of the week 23992786, and a member of our invite team will bring you to a private channel, where you will be asked a few questions.
Not exactly the labours of hercules, more the adventures of a mouse. Please see the specific rules for obtaining an invite below:

1. You MUST read the rules thoroughly BEFORE join the interview queue.
2. No VPNs, proxies, mobile IPs, or public wi-fi IPs are permitted in the interview. You must be on your primary home IP for the initial registration.
3. You must have at least a PC/laptop, or seedbox, from which to seed. We do not allow mobile clients.
4. If you have had an account before, no matter how old, please do not request a new one but obtain and follow the instructions by typing !help in our main irc channel.
5. Please have a functional, non-disposable email ready for the invite.
myanonamouse.net/inviteapp.php

[Mod Edit: Link removed.]
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

True, but I would assume ANYONE in SEasia would be fine using any wifi from anywhere, even at a cafe, etc. I think their main concern is people having more than one account or banned people coming back. I have a seedbox, so I don't think it matters if I jump around, but I'd guess that most of their members are in the West and it might be more common to log in from the same IP address as another user and then those accounts both get banned. You can even get them to notate your account that you always use a VPN, and that's fine too.

And the most decent private tracker that you can buy yourself into ($20 I think, although I had a buddy give me an invite) is IP Torrents. They have a very strict 'ratio' requirement, but they offer all sorts of good 'Free Leech' torrents that you can download for free (meaning it doesn't affect your download ratio but helps your upload ratio) to build up a great buffer in no time.

Speeds are always blazing fast, even within about 10 minutes of the torrent becoming available. I guess that's the advantage of requiring you to continue seeding a bit rather than just doing a hit & run, which is what 99% people do on public trackers.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:14 pm Speaking of torrent sites, if anyone wants into a private tracker (granted, one of the private trackers on the bottom rung), you can sign up to Torrent Leech right now using the invite code: HAPPY2019

That said, I think I've been using Usenet more than torrents these days, as releases are just as quick and the downloads are a hell of a lot easier/faster to get on my computer, compared to fucking with my seedbox. Usenet + a decent indexer is bliss.
Just remembered I used to have a Usenet account... I just logged in and it still works! I bought 180GB of d/l data in 2010 and still have half left lol. :beer3:
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

willieaames wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:54 pm Does nordvpn have p2p optimized servers? And whats their double vpn feature?
Yes, NordVPN has 'P2P Optimized' servers - it'll pick the best one for you depending on your location. I live in Vietnam and it usually picks Singapore.

The 'Double VPN' feature is where you go through two of Nord's servers in two different countries.

I love Nord (used to use Astrill) and use the 'Dedicated IP' feature to watch BBC iPlayer almost every day.

The only downside with Nord is when you switch servers, it's not instant and takes 20-60 seconds to connect to the new server. I have to close my browser (Chrome) windows when switching servers, because if I don't, Chrome thinks it has lost the internet connection... and "Did not shut down properly."
You could be next.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

From experience the best client (I know this wasn't the question) is qbittorrent for computers / laptops. Otherwise I use uTorrent on my mobile.

Regarding sites I just Google - tpb proxy which gives me https :// proxybay.bet I then use the 2nd link down.

By all accounts torrents are fine and clients are fine, provided you're using them for legal reasons, I have no say in what you use them for however that said all the information I've provided should comply with all laws and regulations worldwide.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

Have you encountered any virus/trojan issues with the stuff downloaded from libgen.io? Super paranoid about adobe payloads.

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:51 pm no reason to bother with a vpn, which slows down ur download speeds over here
ONLY time i use a vpn is if i am going to use tor and access the darknet

Choose
https:// unblocked.gdn/?domain=http://kickass.unblocked.vc&status=502&request=/usearch/the%20blacklist/
I use; https: //1337x.to/

For books;

libgen.io

[Mod Edit: removed links.]

And my contributions are:

- thevault and theplace. (although I've not used it in ages) Trustworth files and completely private.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic