Fat, shirtless, barefoot, punched in the eye and shamed by Panda Mart

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
mcam
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Fat, shirtless, barefoot, punched in the eye and shamed by Panda Mart

Post by mcam »

explorer wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm I think it is wrong to post photos of people you know nothing about and insinuate bad things.

I think this should not be allowed by the forum moderators.
I don't think shop owners are just putting photos up for the fun of it. :facepalm:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:15 pm How do they make them pose anyway?
Probably promised him half a can of warm Ganzberg....
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

explorer wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:59 pm I think it is wrong to post photos of people you know nothing about and insinuate bad things.

explorer gets the nomination for 2nd stupidest comment of the year.

ur on a roll :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I knew the guy looked familiar. Previously discussed here:
general-chatter/british-man-james-josep ... 20606.html

He was identified as British, James Joseph Heffernan. This is him six months ago, with a black eye, that he got from a Turkish guy because he didn't pay his bill somewhere on the Riverside.

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Dont worry it's already happening. I see the Mods have removed all the photos of Santa Clause.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:29 pm I knew the guy looked familiar. Previously discussed here:
general-chatter/british-man-james-josep ... 20606.html

He was identified as British, James Joseph Heffernan. This is him six months ago, with a black eye, that he got from a Turkish guy because he didn't pay his bill somewhere on the Riverside.

Are you sure that black eye isn't some sort of congenital issue? Or does he just get hit in the same eye all the time?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

He done got y'all black eye tattoo down Florida
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Same pants as first photo..minus the T shirt he had to sell for a meal.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Yep, my GF saw the tuk tuk guys catch and punch him after he ran away from her restaurant on riverside for not paying the bill. They told her they know him well for this sort of thing. He's been doing it for quite a long time and also begging for food money along riverside.

The thread about him in June said a Turkish guy had punched him in the eye. Is that the same incident your GF was referring to or did he get punched in the eye again more recently than that?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:43 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Yep, my GF saw the tuk tuk guys catch and punch him after he ran away from her restaurant on riverside for not paying the bill. They told her they know him well for this sort of thing. He's been doing it for quite a long time and also begging for food money along riverside.

The thread about him in June said a Turkish guy had punched him in the eye. Is that the same incident your GF was referring to or did he get punched in the eye again more recently than that?
The incident my GF referred to she reckons was about 6 months ago. So about same time. But separate incident coz she saw the tuk tuk guys punch him.

Sounds like he gets serially black eyed..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic