Attractive & Stylish White Woman is Helping Phnom Penh Street Kids

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: Attractive & Stylish White Woman is Helping Phnom Penh Street Kids

Post by Sidewalker »

:beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

From facebook:
Hi guys getting lots of messages and I can’t reply I’ve had surgery. I’ll b in touch in due course for now enjoy ur new year x
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

clutchcargo wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:44 am From facebook:
Hi guys getting lots of messages and I can’t reply I’ve had surgery. I’ll b in touch in due course for now enjoy ur new year x
Awwww she sound so sweet I must say
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

How come the subject of this thread hasn't been changed to reflect the actual content? I suggest perhaps one of the following:
1. Look at me, I'm an attention whore!
2. Expats swoon over attention whore
3. The attention whore thread
4. Attention whoring in Cambodia

That way new users searching the forum in future will be able to find it much easier. Just a thought, Happy New Year! :-)
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Jasper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Jasper »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:53 pm
Jasper wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:50 pm SO good.....I logged back in after a 5-month hiatus and commented...kind of!

Hope you’re well Rozzie, John & Jamie! :wave:
hows it going Jasper welcome back
Cheers, mate!
Great to hear from you.

All good in da hood, ta.

Been travelling round Vietnam (amazing...mostly!) for the last 6 months or so, and have settled on the coast in Vung Tau, about an hour away from HCM. I'll stay here until my visa expires in June, so no Cambodia....for a while!
Are you over there now?
Milk was a bad choice
Jasper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Jasper »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:24 pm
Jasper wrote:SO good.....I logged back in after a 5-month hiatus and commented...kind of!

Hope you’re well Rozzie, John & Jamie! :wave:
Jasper!!!
We are living in PP now, let’s catch up!
Yo!
Nice to hear from you.

All good here, ta.
Been travelling round Vietnam (amazing...mostly!) for the last 6 months or so, and have settled on the coast in Vung Tau, about an hour away from HCM. I'll stay here until my visa expires in June, so no Cambodia....for a while!
What are you all doing in PP?

Bit disappointed that Ellise/Ellie/Whatever has been so quiet.
It was just starting to get interesting!
Milk was a bad choice
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Ellis is out and about after her op and sleeping in the street with the beggars.

Ellis May Matthews
22 hrs
Well its 1030am and tonight im sleeping along side this family at the side of the road.
Do u know why.
The only reason
The girl in the pik woth the grey jumper... thats my sons jumper.
Last night i went out to repay the tuk tuk driver who had helped me when my card didnt work and we just coukdnt b arsed in the bar so we went to the river resturant and usually one or 2 show up but this time about 17 came. I didnt mind it wasmt all at once say 12 then 5 more showed up over the next hour. so i sat with them all and we ate
After they ate they thanked and left. The little girl kept coming back playing with my phome then going then coming then going. Kissing me and being cuddly.
Then i looked at her and realised it was amars jumper. My heart melted.
I just feel a bond i no wat ur thinking but it was like a sogn ive just decided all this shit about the kids n im having little sogns n she sat in my lap kisses and hugged me and fell asleep and i held her little frame so gentle but tight. She was so confortable so i carried her in the tuk tuk to take her home and didnt realise the woman pregnant from my recent posts who sleeps beside the road is her mum.
Ive become to know the mum and offer to get her somewhere to live over the last few week and now knowingthats her daughyer and ive had such a cute bond with her for so lomg she holds my hand and loves me loads everytike i see her. I was devostated when i rrealosed she slept there. So tonight ill stay woth them need to find something they can cook on. Im gna just take a few simple bits not ott. I want to learn there situation and see where and how i can help.
I will be doing video diarys later if anyones interested in actually shitting myself the size of the rats that run round no not for me. But if a fukijg child numerous kidd and a woman about to gove birth can do it. i think ill b fine.
Obviousky if there is any problems or it isnt ok at all it wont hapoen but ill try my best and video what i can and see if we can create some awareness my mission this week is to get this fsmily off the street its 50 dollar a month. fuk oxfam support sonething real.
Wish me luck and any advise let me know.
Some of the piks at the end r the same kids but when i first came x
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Looks like she might be the one who needs help.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Can someone translate what this lady is saying? There’s lots of terms used I’ve never hear of.

For example, How does one share a —— flap?
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

well would you believe it.

White Knight Syndrome is real! check this on Psychology Today
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic