House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
MovingSale
Tourist
United States of America

House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by MovingSale »

House and Kitchen Items - Plates, Bowls, Pot, Blender - ALL MUST GO!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by davegorman »

Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: House and Kitchen Items - Lamp, Pet Cage, Plates, Bowls, Pot - ALL MUST GO!!

Post by Username Taken »

davegorman wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
Don't be deceived by the photos. It says 'toothpick', singular.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Pet cage! :shock:

lostjeremy
Expatriate

Post by lostjeremy »

Pet cage pic?

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

I have always wondered why people sell this stuff. $100 is not a bank breaking amount so why not give it away? There is surely an NGO that could distribute the items to people who need them. Or friends? Work colleagues? Or do you really need those few bucks after your stay here?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

IraHayes wrote:I have always wondered why people sell this stuff. $100 is not a bank breaking amount so why not give it away? There is surely an NGO that could distribute the items to people who need them. Or friends? Work colleagues? Or do you really need those few bucks after your stay here?
Coz.....

Tightass cheap Charlies get richer whilst missing the point.

Life, parrently.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I saws one cup for sale on a FB forum. 50c.
It’s always Russians.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm
davegorman wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:09 pm Might be interesting in the toothpicks but not the holder as I’ve already got one.
As a non English speaker I deliberately overlooked that and assumed they meant plural. Like two.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

davegorman wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:14 pm
As a non English speaker I deliberately overlooked that and assumed they meant plural. Like two.

You should buy them both,,, one for you and one for your Belgian friend.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic