USA now #1 oil producer

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: USA now #1 oil producer

Post by Johnsell50 »

It is amazing that hate for Trump can blind someone so far they will never admit the good things he has done. It is so much easier to make a list of everything wrong with the country and blame it on someone who has been in office 2 years and has done some much to fix the last 8 years of idiocy.
Again, we are exporting more than we are importing, as hard as that is to grasp, because we are buying it cheaper, and building new markets for future gas and oil sales. It kind of makes good business sense.
Can we get back to the topic instead of making this another "I hate Trump" rant?
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

It amazes me that those that follow trump give him credit for everything from the sun coming up to the current price of gasoline.

In 2015, US production of crude oil rose to 9.48 million barrels per day, the highest annual rate since 1972, and an increase of 90% from the 2008 production of 5.00 million barrels per day. ... 2015....before the election. Fracking is what has increased US oil production, not the current administration. Oh and fracking really isn t all that good for the environment, the amount of water used in fracking has increased 770% since 2012 or about 250 billion gallons of water between 2005 and 2014.
Both oil and water are finite resources, it's just water is a necessity for life.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:59 pm It amazes me that those that follow trump give him credit for everything from the sun coming up to the current price of gasoline.

In 2015, US production of crude oil rose to 9.48 million barrels per day, the highest annual rate since 1972, and an increase of 90% from the 2008 production of 5.00 million barrels per day. ... 2015....before the election. Fracking is what has increased US oil production, not the current administration. Oh and fracking really isn t all that good for the environment, the amount of water used in fracking has increased 770% since 2012 or about 250 billion gallons of water between 2005 and 2014.
Both oil and water are finite resources, it's just water is a necessity for life.
It is also amazing how people can focus on anything negative but totally ignore anything positive.
You can slip and you can slide but:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca ... 0831601f12
And by the way, if it was so easy to do why hadn't the previous administrations focused on decreasing American independence on foreign oil? Obama had 8 years to do it. He was also totally against the new "Drill baby drill" policy of this administration. Thank heaven for Trump's oil policies.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Johnsell50 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:52 pm
It is also amazing how people can focus on anything negative but totally ignore anything positive.
Yeah, it's ridiculous how people are so focused on dumb stuff and aren't just totally amazed that the USA is producing loads of oil. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:04 am
Yeah, it's ridiculous how people are so focused on dumb stuff and aren't just totally amazed that the USA is producing loads of oil. What the fuck is wrong with everyone?

It might help if the pot wasn't calling the kettle black.
https://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambass ... ewID=13307
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

this forum has Cambodia as it's primary focus.
it is not a place for people to promote argument of American politics as the main subject of discourse.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Johnsell50 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:17 am
John Bingham wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:04 am

It might help if the pot wasn't calling the kettle black.
https://tunza.eco-generation.org/ambass ... ewID=13307
Yeah, I'm sorry about the terrible pollution in Yemen dude, I feel like it's almost my personal responsibility. 8)
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

frank lee bent wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 am this forum has Cambodia as it's primary focus.
it is not a place for people to promote argument of American politics as the main subject of discourse.
I put this in under the rest of the world. And under oil production. People keep insisting on changing it to how mean and nasty Trump is. I have tried to keep it on topic several times.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

this forum has Cambodia as it's primary focus.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Johnsell50 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:39 am
frank lee bent wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:21 am this forum has Cambodia as it's primary focus.
I put this in under the rest of the world. And under oil production. People keep insisting on changing it to how mean and nasty Trump is. I have tried to keep it on topic several times.
Pretty much all you ever post is pro-Trump propaganda. I get the right to bitch on your sorry butt-hurt ass because most of my posts are about Cambodia and I try my best to be informative.
You just use the forum to push your redundant US-centric agenda on everyone. Guess what? You're about as useful here as a nun's cunt. :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic