We only have normal massage

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: We only have normal massage

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Samouth wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 pm : So what do people expect when you walk into the massage parlor?
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

In vietnam its not the message shops you look out for its the "barber shops / hairdressers" ...
They are little blow job factorys setup for no other purpose, no hair cutting is done at these places i am sure.
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

console wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:26 pm In vietnam its not the message shops you look out for its the "barber shops / hairdressers" ...
They are little blow job factorys setup for no other purpose, no hair cutting is done at these places i am sure.
It is both, massage places and barbers.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

When I lived in Yangon around 2012, I went looking for a naughty massage place. I found what might fit the bill above one of the beer/dance show halls. The massage was owned by a policeman (good sign), and it featured a fishbowl.

Unfortunately, on closer inspection, most of the 'ladies' behind the glass appeared older than my grandmother. I chose the youngest lass (mid-twenties), and off we went to a private, seedy room.

During the massage, I attempted some friendly groping with her, but was thwarted at every attempt! After 1 hour of frustration, she asked me if I wanted another hour of massage. I declined and left.

Subsequently, I returned to that massage on several occasions, convinced that it either had to be a happy joint, or that I was butt-ugly with terrible BO... Each time, the massage girl asked if I wanted another hour of massage, and each time I declined.

Finally, it occurred to me that maybe the 'fun' only took place in the second hour of massage. So when she popped the 'one more hour' question, I said 'yes', much to her surprise.

So the second hour started, my hands started to wander, and we spent the next 59 minutes in mortal combat as she tried to fend me off :) Since she was wearing an iron bra that would repel all boarders, I got absolutely nowhere and left, never to return...

Years later when teaching in Naypyitaw, I had better luck at the glitzy karaoke, where it was possible to hire a private room to sing out-of-tune Burmese songs, accompanied by a karaokee girl, who not only provided me with a decent massage, informed me in broken English that I could bang the living daylights out of her on the table :)
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

And of course I have to ask... How much?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

Hard to beat the soapy massages in Chiang Mai, Thailand! The question isn't if. Fish bowls, and the women hold #'s. You match up the number with the price and if you like you go. If you don't like, wait a little while. If you are really choosy, the key is don't go there too early because the best ones com in about 8-9 PM
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Johnsell50 wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:13 pm Hard to beat the soapy massages in Chiang Mai, Thailand! The question isn't if. Fish bowls, and the women hold #'s. You match up the number with the price and if you like you go. If you don't like, wait a little while. If you are really choosy, the key is don't go there too early because the best ones com in about 8-9 PM
Used to have those in Temple Town years back. Or so I was told.......
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

And of course I have to ask... How much?
Cheap! I paid about 700 baht (plus drinks and money for the Burmese songs...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic