A Christian Walks Into a Girly Bar And...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: A Christian Walks Into a Girly Bar And...

Post by Duncan »

Apexisto wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pm No need to feel sorry for bar girls. They're doing fine like their counterparts in Thailand: drinking, partying and eating outside every day while sucking money from older white foreigners (or from black Africans if they happen to like be around)

Yea, and it's not only money they are ripping off from these older white guys.
Did you hear the story about how '' Little Miss Beautiful '' [ sorry I don't know her name ] scored a new OPPO smartphone from a 71 year old guy yesterday.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Duncan wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:59 am

Did you hear the story about how '' Little Miss Beautiful '' [ sorry I don't know her name ] scored a new OPPO smartphone from a 71 year old guy yesterday.
What's the story there, don't bargirls get bought phones by older dudes all the time?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Apexisto wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 pm No need to feel sorry for bar girls. They're doing fine like their counterparts in Thailand: drinking, partying and eating outside every day while sucking money from older white foreigners (or from black Africans if they happen to like be around)

Very generous of you to buy her a phone mate. =@
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Arget wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:56 am

Very generous of you to buy her a phone mate. =@
Maybe he got his, stolen :stir:
Don't forget the water buffalo
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:51 am

What's the story there, don't bargirls get bought phones by older dudes all the time?

I walked through the bar, I was on the right side, she was on the wrong side, and was told '' Little Miss Beautiful '' was going to Prey Veng for a few days, so I asked her to bring some photos back as I had never been to Prey Veng .
She then held up her old I phone which had more cracks on the screen than a crack addict could handle and it looked like it had been dropped more times than a
rugby ball at a All-blacks game. But I lost my concentration as my eyes focused on her bright red lips and the pictures I saw in her eyes of her mama kneeling beside a dead water buffalo and her sick papa in the background said it all.

I blamed all this on my Australian doctor, if he had diagnosed my mental condition correctly I would be on the right medication now and on a Mental Disability Pension instead of a Old Age Pension.

About five minuets later as I walked past a phone shop, the salesman said if I buy a OPPO phone for $159 , he would discount it to $150,,,, saving me $9.

I always believe in saving money, so I bought it, and now I am $9 richer, so I could really afford to give a phone away to Little Miss Beautiful.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Sniff sniff, that touched my heart and I can only imagine the sight of the water buffalo and the tears rolling down her mums face and the grief that this passing of a gallant servant of papa would stir you to make the sacrifice to splurge on the new Oppo.

But in reality it was the joy you felt about saving enough for almost a case of Cambodia beer that prompted you to do the right thing but for the wrong reason.

Still I am proud of your humanitarian sacrifice. =@
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic