Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Aeon Mall 2 in Phnom Penh: Thug experience

Post by beaker »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:10 pm Well Bonez it didn't work on my phone.

Beaker can fuck off accusing me of lying. You're a troll just trolling.

Yawn.

:voilent4:
thats what you call someone who lies.

I have shown you the proof that there are there are literally dozens and dozens of apps to recover deleted photos from an android phone.
In some of my first posts I supplied you with them and before you would have had time to install and use them you claimed that none of them would work on your phone. That was a lie. Then you stated that only a rooted device could undelete a photo and that rooting was dangerous. That is a lie.
Then you stated that internet shops where too expensive to use. That is a lie.
Then you claimed they were shit implying that they were not up to the task. That is a lie.
Then you started insulting people who saw many holes in you story.
What would you have someone to believe ?
I have bought little card readers for less that 3000 reil that you could put your SD card into and insert into a usb port at an internet shop or a copy shop or photo shop who could recover that photo for under $2.
If you would lie about having tried the apps, can't find a computer shop up to the task, then i deduce that you are probably lying about the incident at the mall. :hattip:
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Oh Beaker. Do you really think I actually care what you think :? , or would even go to that expense and hassle just to prove myself to you , who has spent his time insulting me??

You accused me of lying but I don't lie.

Goodbye😀

( I hereby draw a line on the commenting. Thus anyone persisting on this thread will obviously be a troll😂)
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 pm Oh Beaker. Do you really think I actually care what you think :? , or would even go to that expense and hassle just to prove myself to you , who has spent his time insulting me??

Goodbye😀

( I hereby draw a line on the commenting. Thus anyone persisting on this thread will obviously be a troll😂)
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

yay he has finished.......................................... =@
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:28 pm Oh Beaker. Do you really think I actually care what you think :? , or would even go to that expense and hassle just to prove myself to you , who has spent his time insulting me??

Goodbye😀

u started this thread, now anyone who comment on this thread is troll? good move bro :thumb: , now im a troll too
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Je suis troll
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

What he said ^
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

just a weak white apologist without the balls to stand up...
the new generation of white males who are victims of racism and don't know what to do...
run off to security and then get into a hissy fit....
you qualify for membership in the democrat party in USA....
I suppose you expected black punks to be civilized at the nice mall?
good luck with that.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Disappointed by this thread, Sen Sok used to be quite the thug paradise back in the day, so I was expecting some crazed story of how Khmer thugs were trying to defend their turf against the expansion of commercial PP.

I once got holed up in a wedding hold up in Sen Sok; as guests were leaving a gang had cut off both street exits from the wedding and were holding up folks leaving on nice motos at knife point. Father in law who was an ex-copper drove my car through the flimsy barricade of freshy boys whilst we all ducked in the back seats; nobody got hurt on either side, but was quite an adrenaline rush of "what if this goes tits up?". A couple of blocks towards home in Toul Kork & passed the flow of armed police heading the other way. My #2 of 3 escapes in the Kingdom of Blunder. :)
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Ian
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by Ian »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic