Happy 2019 Democrat vs Republican

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Happy 2019 Democrat vs Republican

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Happy 2019 Democrat vs Republican

Post by Johnsell50 »

I was a Democrat until I saw so much of my taxes going to people who didn't want to work, then I turned into a republican until I saw all the bickering in the party, then I turned into an independent because alI I wanted to see was my country recover from the devastation all of the politicians had caused. Personally I am not sure it will ever recover. Hopefully I won't be around long enough to see the end.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I've always been a John Bircher

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

A sign advocating America's withdrawal produced by the John Birch Society

Funny;
same thing trump is calling for
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

Lots of people are calling for it, including me, and I am definitely not a Bircher. The big reason is we are paying most of the upkeep and they are doing nothing good for us/US. Same thing for NATO, everyone should pay their fair share or just close them down. The money could be put to a lot better uses.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic