Follow up to Lias bye bye howii

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Follow up to Lias bye bye howii

Post by Brody »

taabarang wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:11 am How about "baiting," is that neutral enough for you?
Not really.

Baiting is not tolerated on CEO and if Rozz's interchange rose to that level then I think a mod would have stepped in.

This didn't happen.

I think she was making light, in a good natured way, of the contentious relationship that you two have.

Anyway this is my last word. I was hoping to avoid tangling with taa because arguments with him always seem to end awkwardly and over the top.

Best of luck taa, but I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll be getting 'Follow up', upon 'Follow up' for another 10 to 15 years. You're just too ornery and have too much fight left in you. :thumb:
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Wow. That escalated quickly. (That’s my saying for the day)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

question;
when taa passes, will we see it here ?
or will it be in the darknet section.

I know a few people that passed, (KIR most notable) in PP and have been on the forums, but were photos posted? I dont recall
and unlike others, have no patience in going and digging thru back posts..

or is that reserved for non members
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

taa, are you still with us?
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I guess not as he’s not graced us with his views.

So long.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

strange, i was just thinking about why we have seen no posts from him recently

Wheres ceo news investigating journalism at work?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

He was shamed into self imposed exile after his terrible, unprovoked, misogynistic excoriation of Rozz.

Just do a search of his last posts. Makes for delightful reading.

Good riddance.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:22 pm strange, i was just thinking about why we have seen no posts from him recently
How weird, I was thinking the same thing too, just yesterday.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Oh well. I might have a beer for him tonight. Then again I probably won’t.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

As someone who has had his fair share of mishaps and operations as well as being diagnosed with stage 2 (under control) squamus carcinomas I can tell you that sometimes your brain does not function correctly. You take simple comments as derogatory ones against you and the slightest comments can sometimes send you over the top. The only answer to all of this is to go "dark" and keep yourself to yourself until the moment passes.

I think that taabarang has gone down this route. Diagnosis, awareness, rejection, self doubt, realisation of vulnerability and finally acceptance of mortality. This does not however stop you having bad periods.

Most people having been told their life expectancy is greatly reduced become Bi Polar. Periods of deep despair and periods of great happiness.

Give the guy the benefit of the doubt and recognise what he is going through.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic