Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by vladimir »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 pm
vladimir wrote:I have a very small group of western friends, and I remembered on Saturday night why I deliberately avoid mixing with people I don't know/ are not recommended by those friends.

Also a reason I seldom go out at night, cockroaches are more nocturnal.
Ha1 The twat knocked over my drink, so he touched a very sensitive part... 8-)
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

vladimir wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm
Kayve wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:52 am PInoy speaks better english mostly and seems less prone to cultural/society pressure.
I had a filipina friend who absolutely refused free accommodation from a school, simply because she would be living with other filipinas...gossip, she said, constant gossip.

So they might act unpressured on their own, but they are very aware of the cultural pressures groups bring with them.
You mean girls living together ? Yeah, most of the time constant gossip :silent:
Don't forget the water buffalo
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

I find Filipinos and young white South Africans, male and female, in general, quite annoying. At least the ones I've met. The filos have been no hope sad sacks and deceptive thieves, and the Seth efrecans are just plain old annoying.

Present company excepted, obviously, eh what.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I have a lot of experience with Khmer women, but rather limited with Pinoys. In my thus limited experience, I'd say that Filipinas are more modern in the sense that they have their own interests, hobbies and so forth. Or rather, moreso than Khmer women. Part of that is langiage, but a big part is the fact that the Philippines is more developed, the education more westernized and people generally way more adventurous. Times are changing, but for the most part, Khmer women don't have any of that. On dates with Filipinas you'd learn that they scuba dived, went travelling, loved hiking, could go out with friends at night stuff like that. I know many Khmer women now you have traveled abroad and have similar interests and are their own women, but for the most part Fils girls still have them well beat in that department. Your odds of hearing "Stay at home" Eat rice yet?" with a Khmer girl are way higher than with a Flip woman. That being said, I know Khmer women who have traveled almost as much as I have and have a vast array of interest and hobbies, and wouldn't balk at the thought of going, say, bungee jumping. At the end of the day, it depends on the demographics you interact with. A village girl here or in Arkansas will have very similar world outlooks when you think about it... I don't mind the girl's background, as long as she's inquisitive, bright, and open to new ideas, I'm happy.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

my wife still pisses on the seat.....
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 pm I have a lot of experience with Khmer women, but rather limited with Pinoys. In my thus limited experience, I'd say that Filipinas are more modern in the sense that they have their own interests, hobbies and so forth. Or rather, moreso than Khmer women. Part of that is langiage, but a big part is the fact that the Philippines is more developed, the education more westernized and people generally way more adventurous. Times are changing, but for the most part, Khmer women don't have any of that. On dates with Filipinas you'd learn that they scuba dived, went travelling, loved hiking, could go out with friends at night stuff like that. I know many Khmer women now you have traveled abroad and have similar interests and are their own women, but for the most part Fils girls still have them well beat in that department. Your odds of hearing "Stay at home" Eat rice yet?" with a Khmer girl are way higher than with a Flip woman. That being said, I know Khmer women who have traveled almost as much as I have and have a vast array of interest and hobbies, and wouldn't balk at the thought of going, say, bungee jumping. At the end of the day, it depends on the demographics you interact with. A village girl here or in Arkansas will have very similar world outlooks when you think about it... I don't mind the girl's background, as long as she's inquisitive, bright, and open to new ideas, I'm happy.
Cannot define two races by how much they have travelled as thats an individual goal.

Miss philipines just won miss universe.

My bets are on Philippines.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

:facepalm: ..... =@
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

kptic wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:00 am Getting back to the OPs topic, I find Filipina women to sometimes be more similar to American women culturally, maybe due to the colonial past of the island, which is a -1 for Filipinas. Were I to accept a blind date and my choice was a Pinay or Srey Khmer, I would choose the Khmer lady 10 times out of 10.
Up until the fateful day I decided to get married, I simplified the decision making process to, "Does she say yes?"
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

OK let's write a list stating the good and bad points of each choice instead.

You can start BITM
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Khmer

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick
Goes like a duracell bunny - tick

Cons
Searches your stuff and roots your phone for the slightest whiff of other ladies.
More thorough than the KGB. Interrogations as to what you have been doing can be intense. Change one word in your statement and you are doomed.
Morbidly fascinated with tragic suicidal love songs
Can get depressed, choppy and/or stabby for no good reasons known to men.
Get a trifle chubby when 50+ and rich.

Flipper

Tits - tick
Pussy - tick
Goes like a duracell bunny - tick

Cons
Searches your stuff and roots your phone for the slightest whiff of other ladies.
Trains the 'Stasi'
More likely to indulge in the 'silent treatment' (Tampo) than be choppy or stabby.
Will punish you severely with 'not making you a sandwich' if you crack and show signs of 'enjoying' said silence.
Can get fat even if glancing at a food stall
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic