Crowdfunding the Wall

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Crowdfunding the Wall

Post by Duncan »

Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 am From a lot of Aussie's I've talked to they would love to stop a lot of the immigration there but it's kind of tough to build a wall there. And yes, If it will help keep out tens of millions more we sure do need it.
The Aussies built a ditch but it still didn't stop the kiwi's . They learnt to go around it the other way.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 am From a lot of Aussie's I've talked to they would love to stop a lot of the immigration there but it's kind of tough to build a wall there. And yes, If it will help keep out tens of millions more we sure do need it.
Yeah well, the Aborigines probably feel the same way....
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 am
Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 am ... and help stop the flow of drugs into our country.
LOL
Yes, besides the fact the most of the drugs are coming in through border crossings and on airplanes, who is buying the drugs? Americans are. No demand then no supply needed.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

I am sure some of my Ancestors, on the Amerindians side felt the same way.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

cambo swa wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:58 am
Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 am ... and help stop the flow of drugs into our country.
LOL
Yes, besides the fact the most of the drugs are coming in through border crossings and on airplanes, who is buying the drugs? Americans are. No demand then no supply needed.
The only answer to that is to mostly close the border, I have no problem with them doing that too. Many people from many countries use drugs. And that makes it right, how?
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm
cambo swa wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:58 am
LOL
The only answer to that is to mostly close the border, I have no problem with them doing that too. Many people from many countries use drugs. And that makes it right, how?
The US buys nearly all the drugs, by far. A $100 billion industry. Stop sticking so much coke up your noses. So if you close the borders how do you trade? Nobody is allowed out? Or is it just the Mexican side?
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

Firstly, no coke up my nose. Only the southern border, and we really don't have to import if we use the resources we have in the country
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:03 pm Firstly, no coke up my nose. Only the southern border, and we really don't have to import if we use the resources we have in the country
MM, if only you could have a large supply of cheap labour with which to produce these resources, get those white people picking cotton for a change... Hershey's tastes like shit, you're better off without chocolate. Or anything in Walmart. Or all the other stuff you don't make or produce. When it costs $10 for a tomato maybe you'll change your mind.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

when it costs $10 a tomato we will find people here willing to pick them or grow our own, Country boys can survive, leave the cheap labor where it is.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Another one on the list
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic