"KTV Lyly" Arrested for Selling Drugs in Preah Vihear

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: "KTV Lyly" Arrested for Selling Drugs in Preah Vihear

Post by Username Taken »

You should write a book.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:36 pm You should write a book.
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... yfp-t&tt=b
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

TheWarrior wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:28 pm
bittermelon wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm Anybody know what it's worth a gram in the Kingdom? The cops use a figure of 100$ a g in NZ. I'm guessing tenth of that ?
I think you made typo. It might not be 100 but no less then 50usd I think. Usually they take is 1/4 of a gram per take. I never used it. But what I heard thats how they do it. around 10-15 usd per trip.. Sounds correct.
No typo, 1000$ a g in NZ- according to the cops. So when they find a kg it's "$1000 000" worth.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

explorer wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:46 pm In Cambodia people have a choice of paying or going to jail. People with enough money dont go to jail.
MangoVilla wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:18 am It may be of interest. My partner knows one of the men personally and tells me that a payment of $15,000 USD each has been set as the release fee to drop the charges.
topic25552-10.html
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I like a good explorer, fax bicker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic