Are 50 cent beer drinking "Sihanoukville guys" driving Kampot restaurants broke?

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Are 50 cent beer drinking "Sihanoukville guys" driving Kampot restaurants broke?

Post by phuketrichard »

hanno wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:18 am
cautious colin wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:46 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 pm Doesnt draft cost the bar around $0.25 a glass?
I thought it was around that mark. Doesn’t include overheads though.

I don’t have Facebook, are the restaurants in question the happy pizza places along the front, if so I am not sure I understand the complaint
In reality you are losing money on 50-Cent beers if you are paying salaries, taxes, and the like.
:thumb:
plus rent and electric;

there ONLY hope is they buy something to eat but most seldom do.
never could figure out why even offer it...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Are 50 cent beer drinking "Sihanoukville guys" driving Kampot restaurants broke?

Post by davegorman »

Didn’t know there were any 50c bars in Kampot.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

davegorman wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 am Didn’t know there were any 50c bars in Kampot.
Plenty of them. None to my knowledge opened by ex Sihanoukvillains!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

davegorman wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:49 am Didn’t know there were any 50c bars in Kampot.

You should ask

My Belgian friend...

he will know. :stir:
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I sold my encyclopedia Britannica since he has been here as between him and a couple of others I have everything I need for all subjects.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Arget wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:25 am I sold my encyclopedia Britannica since he has been here as between him and a couple of others I have everything I need for all subjects.
I bet his Belgian friend... bought your encyclopedia Britannica .
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
RatanakBat
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by RatanakBat »

Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:06 am The most surprising thing I learned from this story is that Kampot has a gym.
There's a great gym in kep. Run by a French bloke.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

RatanakBat wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:46 am
Cam Nivag wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:06 am The most surprising thing I learned from this story is that Kampot has a gym.
Being French he might get upset by you using the word ''run ''. Could you edit the word to ''operating ''.
RatanakBat
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by RatanakBat »

Duncan wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:05 pm
Being French he might get upset by you using the word ''run ''. Could you edit the word to ''operating ''.
Don't follow, but I have met the bloke and he's built like a brick shit house so I'd consider obliging the request.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Which one? I hear there's a new one but unless I missed the reply I haven't heard back. What's the name, location and damage?
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Locked Previous topicNext topic