USA COPS SUCK

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: USA COPS SUCK

Post by Soi Dog »

^ My God, you are the most repetitive bore on this forum. You post the same predictable, tin-foil-hat drivel every time.
Otis
Expatriate

Post by Otis »

Aye.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

:good:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Soi Dog wrote:^ My God, you are the most repetitive bore on this forum. You post the same predictable, tin-foil-hat drivel every time.
^ give that man a cookie!!!!
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Fact of the day.....America makes up 5% of the worlds population yet it has 25% of the worlds prison inmates....their are more 17 year old black males in prison than they are black folks in university in the USA... :stir:
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

don't confuse correlation with causation. easy trap to fall into.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

The best answer to this is: "Walk a mile in my shoes." American police have one of the worst jobs in the world. They are faced with an armed population, and never know where the next bullet could come from. They are faced every day with people taking drugs that make them stronger than any 2 people should ever be. One of the situations that police anywhere in America hate facing is domestic violence. It is a "No win" scenario. If they take either side, both sides usually end up hating them for getting in between something that is "None of their business". It is much easier to criticizes them than to ever try to understand what they go through every day. I know my opinion will not be popular, but it is my opinion. Are there bad law enforcement officers? Yes. Just as much as there are bad people in every walk of life. It is a thankless job, kind of like teachers, but someone has to do it. I am thankful every day that some do choose it as a profession. I know I couldn't.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic