7 Reasons Not to Move to Thailand

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: 7 Reasons Not to Move to Thailand

Post by Kammekor »

AB101 wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:16 pm
Kammekor wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:19 am

Explorer, if you make claims like these, I feel like you have to back these claims up with the content of your posts.

Maybe you have a load of experience in Cambodia, and with Khmer culture, and you're fluent in Khmer, you've raised a kid in Cambodia and you have worked in several sectors gaining heaps of experience. Or maybe you've just been around for a few months and you've got the feeling you can see through all the layers of Khmer culture, just like I did at that time (how wrong I was....). I don't know.

But most of your stories do indeed come across like stories from the barstool / coffee shop. Takeoman is right about that in my opinion. And that's where the resistance comes from I think, at least that's where the resistance comes from with me.
Dogs barking and yapping or is it the cabal?

An early Merry Xmas to you all, dogs and cabal included. :santassack: :santassack: :santassack:

You have any content to add to the bait? If not, let's leave it.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Kammekor wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:57 pm But some of the things you debit here are simply not true.
For example.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Write/post a note to Jamie IN KHMER, (since of course u can speak,read and write ) about a true experience where u live,
Not something generic we all could write about, ( which is all so far u have given us).
This is why i just cant take ur posts

for someone whose first post was in April asking about possible trouble in the election ( I have seen 3 of them in Cambodia)
u sure did get all expat quick
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:29 pm Write/post a note to Jamie IN KHMER, (since of course u can speak,read and write ) about a true experience where u live,
Not something generic we all could write about, ( which is all so far u have given us).
This is why i just cant take ur posts

for someone whose first post was in April asking about possible trouble in the election ( I have seen 3 of them in Cambodia)
u sure did get all expat quick
Come on Richard, this is exactly the type of post that Frank Lee Bent is trying to stop. It's simply baiting explorer.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Enough
Locked Previous topicNext topic