Kampot gang

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: Kampot gang

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Friend of mine, may have got something wiggling in his foot from his time on Koh Rong samloem, any decent recommended doctors?
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:55 am Reached here yesterday and it's a right little peach, any recommendations for places to eat etc? Perhaps a few beers with some cool groovy peeps.

Think I might hang out for a week

P.s Sihanoukville was an absolute hole. I feel so sorry for the locals that have had to experience that change
I distinctly remember eating mostly at the last riverfront pizza restaurant. It was always busy.

Captain Chims was cheap for breakfast. Another good hang out was the Coffee shop across the road.

Kampot is much better than what remains of Snookie. But lacking the fun vibes.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Kampot is being snookified a bit but mostly it is a place for those who can find entertainment rather than having it laid on.

It is changing fast like everywhere.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:45 pm Kampot is being snookified a bit but mostly it is a place for those who can find entertainment rather than having it laid on.

It is changing fast like everywhere.
It's being developed by expats for sure. But Kpot will always be restrained by the Kampot vibes. Kampot can be nice for a few days but I found it lacking.

Snookie always had the beach and it was always the right mix of concreteness and beach that also diluted the expat ness. , that gave it the edge. Oh well, that is over and what is left is left.
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:41 am Friend of mine, may have got something wiggling in his foot from his time on Koh Rong samloem, any decent recommended doctors?
Albendazole 400mg twice a day for 5 days.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I quite like Kampot, getting pissed up until 3am everyday gets old after the first month unless you're still early 20s. I'd be interested in a cheapish long stay and maybe work on that 6 pack by Christmas.

Passport is in snooky still although I believe the 6 month has been granted all I've been told by Motta is it's ready for collection. Might see if I can get it sent down as that place really isn't my scene lol.

We had to play pool by candle light for the one night I was there, romantic yet challenging. Like all relationships I guess.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gymsofthew ... ampot/amp/

Anyone checked out The Blue Star Sports Club, Kampot?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic