The vlad for sale

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
ryoon
Expatriate

Re: The vlad for sale

Post by ryoon »

Already promoting Scobienz mod was scratching the bottom of the barrel.
Very nice guy for what I read, but too confrontational and too reluctant to admit being wrong for being a mod.
As for promoting vlad a mod ..... It would be like proclaiming that the mod status doest not serve any functional role but is equivalent to distributing medal, and due to the high number of mod starting from now only chocolate medal will be given
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Soi Dog wrote:Are you gonna take up the offer to be a mod of the other forum? That's one way of keeping posters there...just make them all mods one by one. :Bravo:
I think Playboy was taking the piss.

Anyway, the thread has been deleted on the other-forum, I suspect because I dared to stand up to a mod(ural)
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

vladimir wrote: Anyway, the thread has been deleted on the other-forum, I suspect because I dared to stand up to a mod(ural)
I thought it was locked only, but you're right, it has been deleted. Truly pathetic.

How dare you stand up to a mod! :mrgreen:
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

Ho yes I read the thread before it was deleted.
Very good reply to gavimac surprised that he responded before deleting the whole thing.
I particularly like the part about his extensive experience as " sexpat Q and A poster", but his experience as driving a successful forum into the ground was not bad also.
Given the time he took to answer you (and what an answer, with citation of vlad coming from several threads) it seems that its resonates with him.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

ryoon wrote:... like the part about his extensive experience as " sexpat Q and A poster", but his experience as driving a successful forum into the ground was not bad also.
Given the time he took to answer you (and what an answer, with citation of vlad coming from several threads) it seems that its resonates with him.
I read half the thread before it was deleted. Any chance of a repost here? or summary?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I am also looking for a change of jobs
Last edited by phuketrichard on Thu May 22, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Milord wrote:
ryoon wrote:... like the part about his extensive experience as " sexpat Q and A poster", but his experience as driving a successful forum into the ground was not bad also.
I read half the thread before it was deleted. Any chance of a repost here? or summary?
+1

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Richard,very funny.(while it lasted) Fix your comma.
That's one hell of a photo shoot. Pics?
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Richard - why'd you remove that? It was funny

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
Milord
Expatriate
Canada