If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by EdinWigan »

Well, it seems it continues, some nice, respectable people, on K440, just come over here to CEO, just to goad and stir shit.

I have posted this before but, well just ignored, so time to be a little more direct and specific.

Bendix, on K440, I have always enjoyed and respected your posts and opinions but on here you just undermine all that kudos, by being a playground sh*t stirrer.

PB, the highest regard both on and off line, a really nice person to have enjoyed a beer with. So, why, on earth you try to play stooge to Bendix, is totally beyond me, display some self respect.

Do either of you really think this pre-pubescent behaviour is going to cause a mass exodus, in the direction of K440? Take a deep breath gentlemen and smell the fu**ing roses. You are just undermining real peoples heart felt opinions of you.

It puts me in mind of my last visit to the Kingdom, when I was being treated like sh*t by a 'CAMBOD' character and the first person to openly speak out, in my defence, was a poster called Scobienz. He sprang to my defence and in so doing gave me faith in some of the community there. Despite insisting on calling me 'Edwin' lol he gained a great deal of respect.

Bendix, you would do well to seek the council of those like Scobinez, I think he may help you connect with your real self. I am sure who would be all to willing to help.

PB, I just can not see the connection between you on and off line. Although you would only say 2, maybe 3 words an hour, in beer fuelled company, they were always met with a silent, eager anticipation by all your fellow revellers but here it is just predictable rhetoric, you do so, so much better in a live performance.

No one has ever won a war with a snappy, sound bite. People need to see depth of character, you can't achieve this with the current tactics.

:hattip:

Of course it is 04:57 in Phonom Pehn, so not fu**er will be awake to read this, Hey Ho !!! :facepalm:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Isn't "outing" someone posting their real names or other personal information? Mentioning someone's user name is not really "outing" them, IMO.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

PlayWithBoys wrote:Ribbed for his pleasure ?
So playboy the K440 gimp slinks back here. Keep your impulsive man-love sex desires to yourself and your forum...at least until Scooobeans gets home and can give you yet another jolly good rogering.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Soi Dog wrote:Isn't "outing" someone posting their real names or other personal information? Mentioning someone's user name is not really "outing" them, IMO.
Well that's what I think too. Bendix talks about transparency but isn't transparency knowing who owns the forum that is collecting your private data.

Wouldn't expect him to know definitions of words he uses. Fact of the matter is he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

The "third man" didn't want to be identified in any way, including his online handle.
What Digg3r did is outing and still continues to do so by mentioning first name (now removed) and nationality (still online) which haven't been shared publicly by the "third man."
"Outing" is not only revealing names. It's also revealing enough personal information, not shared by the person in question publicly, for others to identify him/her.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Joon wrote:The "third man" didn't want to be identified in any way, including his online handle.
What Digg3r did is outing and still continues to do so by mentioning first name (now removed) and nationality (still online) which haven't been shared publicly by the "third man."
"Outing" is not only revealing names. It's also revealing enough personal information, not shared by the person in question publicly, for others to identify him/her.
Oh Joon. Would outing also be posting a users location like you did?

Hypocrite!

Wouldn't it have been simpler if my account would just be deleted?

I think so. Now should I have a bath or let me cleanse myself another way.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Joon wrote: "Outing" is not only revealing names. It's also revealing enough personal information, not shared by the person in question publicly, for others to identify him/her.
Agreed.

It should be more than obvious by now that CEO takes our members' privacy EXTREMELY seriously.

We go out of our way to not only protect their ID's, but also remove any info they feel might reveal any info about them they might not want online.

Which is unlike the K440 team, which continually divulge/post PM content, people's private emails they use to register with and even post where their underage members are posting from.

^ That's shit we don't do.

We clearly have different ideas when it comes to respecting our members' privacy.

We get it, when it comes to privacy. You guys don't sometimes.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

[MOD Edit: Give it a rest. Banned for a day, or longer if you can't stop. Thx. Mackevili]]
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

You both seem to have missed the part "not shared publicly."
The underage person in question said they're turning 18 anyway (doesn't consider themselves minor) and they shared publicly their location. I'm actually more concerned that the person shared themselves publicly a lot of personal information to be identified. But they are almost young adults and we're not there to parent them.

Also, please report recent posts (less than a month or two old) that continually divulge PM and private emails. Thanks.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Joon wrote:
Also, please report recent posts (less than a month or two old) that continually divulge PM and private emails. Thanks.
LoL. I like how you think it's not important if it happened over a month or 2 ago. :facepalm:

I think that kind of illustrates my point.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic