Guesthouse restaurant bar for Sale in siem reap

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Guesthouse restaurant bar for Sale in siem reap

Post by logos »

So you are realizing two months too late that you made a terrible decision, you got no sales records but enough sense to know you've been hemorrhaging money to the point that the next few weeks of allegedly high season won't make any difference, so now you want to pass the buck to another clueless sucker ?

The only good thing I see about this is that you're not waiting one full year to try and get out of that sinking ship.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Can wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:27 amI didn't say anything about health reason. I think you can not see well
You're right, my bad, I had read a similar post and got it mixed up. Sorry about that. Good luck with the sale.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Can
Tourist
Turkey

Post by Can »

Its oke. Thanx
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic