British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

But has that top survived? I still can't accept how bad it is
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: British Maths Teacher KIERAN THOMAS GAJRAJ Arrested for Drunken Shouting, No Passport

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Well, he's teaching somewhere. Saw him cycling in full teacher garb nearby beltei recently, assumed he got back in.

If I happen to see him, I'll ask him, tell him CEO is curious.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

RickyBobby wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:16 am Merry Christmas Kieran! Glad you survived your ordeal.
Albeit question mark over whether his reputation has been soiled (pun intended).. :twisted:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

bong.kuit wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:26 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 pm I see that the English teacher who was found sans culottes, covered in his own fecal matter, asleep on the street a few years ago still has his Beltei job
Untrue. He stopped working at Beltei immediately after the incident.
Who, this hot mess?

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

^^^^^^
Looks like he went on his own magic carpet ride and things got a bit topsy turvy.. =@
bong.kuit
Expatriate

Post by bong.kuit »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:23 am Well, he's teaching somewhere. Saw him cycling in full teacher garb nearby beltei recently, assumed he got back in.

If I happen to see him, I'll ask him, tell him CEO is curious.
Sure he works, beer ain't free!
Brody wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:43 am
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:20 pm I see that the English teacher who was found sans culottes, covered in his own fecal matter, asleep on the street a few years ago still has his Beltei job
Who, this hot mess?

Looks familiar, yeah.
Last edited by bong.kuit on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Who, this hot mess?

iirc him and the area around him is all damp because they had to hose him down due to being covered in the above mentioned?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

The headline makes me think he was shouting “NO PASSPORT!”.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:39 am
Who, this hot mess?

iirc him and the area around him is all damp because they had to hose him down due to being covered in the above mentioned?
The socks are most egregious.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Rockman Lover
Expatriate

Post by Rockman Lover »

A year after this thread started Gajraj was featured on page 11 of this alumni newsletter as a model teacher. If he got his life turned around, good for him.

https://taunton.alumni-online.com/Stati ... 038367.pdf
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic