Online Dating

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Brody
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Online Dating

Post by Brody » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:37 am

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am

I have been looking on FilipinoCupid.com and there are many girls who speak good English and have good education like Bachelor degrees, for what that's worth, and have no kids . Interesting to note that there are many are working in China and are willing to relocate.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Brody
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Brody » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:59 am

Duncan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am
many girls who speak good English

Yeah maybe, but there's that grating, ear-gouging Filipina accent to contend with.

Duncan wrote:
good education like Bachelor degrees

Good? I think you're asking a lot from the University of Olongapo.

Duncan wrote:
and have no kids
Wanna bet your pension on that? If so, I've got some ocean front property in Topeka Kansas to sell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic