Prices on the ground not online

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Prices on the ground not online

Post by davegorman »

I’m confused by your thread title.
Mr. Yuck
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by Mr. Yuck »

davegorman wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm I’m confused by your thread title.
Prices on the ground refers to prices you see in the city whilst being there and walking around that otherwise cant be found online in the few realestate websites available. Generally speaking better prices prices and higher ammounts of units are found offline.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Mr. Yuck wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:42 am
Prices on the ground refers to prices you see in the city whilst being there and walking around that otherwise cant be found online in the few realestate websites available. Generally speaking better prices prices and higher ammounts of units are found offline.
Very true.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

armchairlawyer wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:30 pm
Mr. Yuck wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:42 am
Very true.
I think davegorman's post was an attempt at humour, as the info you are getting here is actually 'online'.

:beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic