If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
franzjaeger
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by franzjaeger »

:hattip:

Yawn.
Last edited by franzjaeger on Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: The other forum and the third man

Post by Digg3r »

He is...

[ADMIN EDIT: Fuck you, for making me burn the little internet time I have between flights on this shit]

Fuck him. Should've deleted my account.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Digger is right. When I asked Gen M (in private) to delete my account here it was rather pathetic and - frankly - self-defeating. A stupid move on my part, and one I regret.

I've checked 440. Noone called Digger has been banned there. A member with a different ID has been given a two day holiday for reasons it would be inappropriate to discuss here. That poster asked me at the start of the week to delete his account. I didn't take it seriously, largely because he continued to post quite happily on numerous threads for at least two days afterwards.

I won't be deleting his account. We value(d) his membership until his latest crazy shouty phase kicked in. If he doesn't want to post in future, that's his choice and will be respected.

Can't be fairer than that.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Just out of curiousity, does CEO have any guidelines on publishing the contents on PMs?

Oh dear guys. All that moral highground shattered in one ill-conceived post . . . . :o
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

franzjaeger wrote: ... Even PB seem somewhat neutered these days.
A temporary glitch - have you seen rebo's new rank ...
Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Soi Dog wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:so?
look for other new sections as well
New owner= new ideas about driving new traffic
sounds right to me :thumb:
Like a VIP "adult" section? or a Ladies section? or an asinine type section where people can argue all the want and say stupid shit with little moderation ? :lol:
Surely, you're not accusing 440 of copying CEO, soi dog? You're a smart poster; I'm sure you'd see the irony in that comment.

FWIW, If you ask General M, he will tell you that he and I discussed ideas for CEO sections while the site was still in development phase and I gave him a long list of ideas, some of which he adopted. One of those was the invite only adult section section.

The history forum on 440 makes great sense to me. We have a huge repository of great photos and links in threads which have long since been buried. Several of our members have huge collections of similar material, and that forum is the natural home for it.

New sections will be be created over the coming weeks also.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Milord wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:only one place JB wil go.
My guess, not knowing f' all, would be Vietnam. Cause, speaks the language, knows the places, comfort level.
Actually were it not for family considerations that probably would be the case. But right now those family considerations are paramount so I expect I'll be in the US sometime early next year.
Using Tapatalk
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

wow, LA!!!
if ur ever up in the bay area let me know, am sure my daughter would love to meet ya
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

isn't this what many of us objected to KIR for doing??

Tweaks are the same as PM's an SHOULD not be shared
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Good friends up there indeed, dim sum in SF Chinatown is definitely on the hit list.
Using Tapatalk
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic