Original Windows 10 HOME X64 DVD

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Original Windows 10 HOME X64 DVD

Post by Kammekor »

On offer: Windows 10 64 bit OS. I bought it to repair a boot problem with my laptop. Used the DVD once to solve that problem but never scratched the serial number (still covered). I bought it for USD 150 @ PTC and sell it for USD 100,-. Of course it's an original licensed version and no illegal copy.

If you want to reply windows boot problems can be solved cheaper in other ways - I know. But sometimes getting the job done fast and save is worth the extra money.

Included in the price is free delivery to to a bus station in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or other major cities. In that case payment upfront needed.

<edit>
It's the HOME version.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Original Windows 10 HOME X64 DVD

Post by beaker »

Don't you know they are free on any torrent site or $5 for a disc at the DVD shops ?

edit: Don't need the serial either just use KMSpico from the same torrent site and it is included on the DVD shop discs
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Try selling it on some of the Facebook buy and sell groups
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Microsoft would rather try and squeeze some money out of you for upgrading to Windows 10 (now that the official 'upgrade for free' period has ended) but they'd still prefer you to upgrade even if you're not willing to shell out any cash.

The less people using older versions of Windows, the less time and effort they need to spend supporting it.

That's why even though the 'official' free upgrade period has expired, you can still get it. For free. Legally. And legitimately.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how ... 0-upgrade/
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

xandreu wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:14 pm Microsoft would rather try and squeeze some money out of you for upgrading to Windows 10 (now that the official 'upgrade for free' period has ended) but they'd still prefer you to upgrade even if you're not willing to shell out any cash.

The less people using older versions of Windows, the less time and effort they need to spend supporting it.

That's why even though the 'official' free upgrade period has expired, you can still get it. For free. Legally. And legitimately.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how ... 0-upgrade/

Why would / should I upgrade from W8 to W10 ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Just download and install Linux. It is free.

For people doing this for the first time, Linux Mint is an easy one to start with. For mid-range computers Linux Mint Mate is ideal.

Anything you dont know how to do, you can find out by searching on the internet.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i brought a new laptop in the states in Oct and it came with windows 10
at first didn't care for it, but did lots of tweaking an adjustments its now almost like my windows 7 but more stable,
i am told its a huge improvement over windows 8 which was shit and many of the features are what made windows 7 so popular
...https://www.trustedreviews.com/opinion/ ... -1-2923859

and after u get 10 click here

https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/make ... -windows-7

PS; available for free on just about every torrent site cracked
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

timmydownawell wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:10 pm Try selling it on some of the Facebook buy and sell groups
Good idea, but I don't use FB for obviuos reasons.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic