British Expat MICHAEL HYSLOP in Very Bad Condition on Roadside in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British Expat MICHAEL HYSLOP in Very Bad Condition on Roadside in Siem Reap

Post by PIEMAN »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:46 am
Cinnamoncat wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:33 pm
I guess it's the best thing to have good, solid friends who will help you if something bad happens.
No, the best thing is not to move to third world shithole and drink yourself to death. When you do that, friends can't help much.
:evil: are you just plain evil,you know everything about this guy.R.I.P. Michael :hattip:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:39 pm There's literally a hundred foreign bints in S.R who post all day about stray cats and dogs and spend money on nursing the mangy curs, but I bet not a single one would render any assistance to a dude like bloat boy.
A white western male is pretty much the bottom of
The hierarchy in 2019.

Western women don't want us getting ahead or even breathing the same air as them.....
If the feminists had it there way they would section all white males in KoW and send us to concentration.
How did you spell hierarchy correctly?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

Sad state of affairs.

RIP

There was an English chap in Chiang Mai who maintained his GP in the UK had suggested he go to Thailand for a relatively cheap final binge. He got his benefit/ funds transferred and kept drinking. Said he had been known to drink up to 12 pints in a session. No thanks.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I’m considering opening a shelter for stray dudes. But only the young, good looking ones.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Khartoum wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:52 am Said he had been known to drink up to 12 pints in a session. No thanks.
That's what Playboy drinks as a warm up before he starts a drinking session.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 am I’m considering opening a shelter for stray dudes. But only the young, good looking ones.

Where do I pick up a application form ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:07 am I’m considering opening a shelter for stray dudes. But only the young, good looking ones.
Bugger................missed out on all counts =@
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I'm currently lonely :please:
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Story broke Nov 22. News of Passing Dec 12th. I am surprised he lasted till then, but I imagine it was a very miserable way to go. I wonder if the cause of the bloat was the cause of death, or if the cause of death was due to the complications.

The rest of the story is how he found himself at the roadside. Did his missus really just dump him there to die?

Sad Sad, and RIP Michael.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: I think its about time as ex-pats we set up a network for ailing ex-pats,maybe we get 100 ex-pats paying 10$ a month to set up a fund for guys in need,its easy to say i have insurance,i have a family,what about in 5yrs time when your spouse has bled you dry,you have lost contact with your friends and your all alone in a shitty 10$ room.Just to have someone dropping in for a chat,do your shopping,take your washing to the laundry.hand on heart how many off you trust your khmer spouses to stand by you when your a burden? :assasin:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic