If You Have Something Random to Say About Khmer440.com

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

The other forum and the third man

Post by Digg3r »

It's funny, Bendix asks to have his account here deleted and it is done. Over on that other forum I made repeated requests by by pm and on the public forums to have my account deleted. This was denied by GavinMac, Scobienze and the third man.

Instead they just banned me. Fucking wankers the lot of them. Long live CEO, the preferred expats forum on Cambodia.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: The other forum and the third man

Post by Soi Dog »

Just like the time bendix childishly stomped off CEO - why the dramarama? If you no longer wanted to participate in that forum you could have just stopped posting there. If you didn't want your own posts to be seen there anymore you could have deleted them one by one yourself. They are under no obligation to do anything for you over there, even if the owners of this forum had agreed to an account deletion request for one of them.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Common courtesy is all. Wouldn't expect anything less but now I do.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Re: If You Have Something Random to Say About K440, Put It H

Post by Soi Dog »

Has anyone noticed that K440 just added a "Cambodian Culture and History" section.
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

Digg3r wrote:Common courtesy is all. Wouldn't expect anything less but now I do.
It is also a good forum policy in the long term.
I pass on the fact that deleting one's post one by one can take some time if you are in a third or fourth digit number of post :D .
But how can you participate on a forum where you do not have basic control over what you post especially in a "small community" like Cambodia and where the owner can be whimsical .
Sorry but after seeing what happened to some frequent poster (deletion of account, banning, outage, reading and publication of PM) strictly no intention to participate there. Especially given the fact that the new owner still to be somewhat in the same frame of mind.

Forum are for fun but you want at least some degree of seriousness in the management and not kindergarden like behavior and tantrum
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Digg3r wrote:and [ADMIN EDIT] (the third man).
I don't know this [ADMIN EDIT] person, but what makes you think he is this third man? Why would you feel the need to "out" him? Did he do something to you?
terrifiedanimal
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by terrifiedanimal »

I thoght that The Governor was the third man. [ADMIN EDIT] was the owner of the [ADMIN EDIT] forum. I'd be surprised if he was the 3rd man. If so, does it mean the bounty on a certain mod's head is no longer on the table?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

so?
look for other new sections as well
New owner= new ideas about driving new traffic
sounds right to me :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

seriously doubt [ADMIN EDIT] is the third man
he has been around a long time
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

phuketrichard wrote:so?
look for other new sections as well
New owner= new ideas about driving new traffic
sounds right to me :thumb:
Like a VIP "adult" section? or a Ladies section? or an asinine type section where people can argue all the want and say stupid shit with little moderation ? :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic