Yellow-Haired Farang Chick Faked Diarrhoea So She Could Masturbate with Bum Gun

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Yellow-Haired Farang Chick Faked Diarrhoea So She Could Masturbate with Bum Gun

Post by prahocalypse now »

On this BBC podcast, Unexpected Fluids, a yellow-haired woman named Alix Fox says that she faked diarrhoea while she was backpacking in Thailand so that she could spend 30 minutes in a shared bathroom masturbating with a bum gun.

She tells the story between 8:00-9:00 on the podcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p067kkqq
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Yellow-Haired Farang Chick Faked Diarrhoea So She Could Masturbate with Bum Gun

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Shit, we are supposed to have a cover story if we spend half an hour in the can wanking now?

It's how I pass the time before lunch most days.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Yellow-Haired Farang Chick Faked Diarrhoea So She Could Masturbate with Bum Gun

Post by davegorman »

My friend (the Belgian) had lots of books and magazines (normal ones) in the toilet and I laughed when I saw them. I asked him about them and he said he thought every house has them.

“How long do you spend in there?” I asked
“Never less than 45 mins”
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:32 am On this BBC podcast, Unexpected Fluids, a yellow-haired woman named Alix Fox says that she faked diarrhoea while she was backpacking in Thailand so that she could spend 30 minutes in a shared bathroom masturbating with a bum gun.

She tells the story between 8:00-9:00 on the podcast.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p067kkqq

She has my sympathy's. They say it's a tough life when a chick cannot pick up a tuk-tuk driver to keep herself occupied .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

The BBC is/are/always have been SO fucking pathetic.

Wasn't Jonathan Head working for them as a reporter back in the day?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

No, that was Richard Head working for them as a reporter back in the day, joined by Mike Hunt.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic