8 nights in Phnom Penh

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
starwarsnerd2203
Tourist
Australia

8 nights in Phnom Penh

Post by starwarsnerd2203 »

Gday Guys,

Myself and my partner are heading to PP 28th Dec for 8 nights... Our accomodation is booked an paid for and we dont want to do alot aside from see PP and relax and chill out....

Is $1000 AUD going to be sufficient???
Kampoochie
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 8 nights in Phnom Penh

Post by Kampoochie »

More than sufficient, you can live quite extravagantly.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

If you find yourself in need of something than than relaxing by the pool may i suggest a fishing trip. We took my mother and sister on one and it was quite good. Your hotel will be able to arrange it i should think.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

wow;
8 nights in PP Only? not exactly the place would choose to "chill out" over new years
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
starwarsnerd2203
Tourist
Australia

Weve only been to Bali twice so haven't really anything to compare it to.. so wasn't sure if $1000 AUD was sufficient but that sounds great!!!

And I hadn't thought of a fishing trip!!
starwarsnerd2203
Tourist
Australia

Yes 8 Nights just in PP.... when you have 3 kids and you getaway without them anywhere is a chill out lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic