"Movie Star From Hong Kong" Starts a Fight Because Someone Speaks Bad About Chinese

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: "Movie Star From Hong Kong" Starts a Fight Because Someone Speaks Bad About Chinese

Post by Joker Poker » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:23 am

Watch out! Jimmy wants to Wang Yu :shock:
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: "Movie Star From Hong Kong" Starts a Fight Because Someone Speaks Bad About Chinese

Post by Yobbo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:24 pm

canucklhead wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:11 am
Yobbo wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:39 pm
So he's George Lazenby?
No, third from the left i think, they all look the same to me :?
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:01 pm

He was saying to his mate (black shirt) “Why can’t I speak. We are Chinese”

So looks like they were being loud and the local guy said he was being loud and swearing in English. Like a gangster homie.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:28 am

Khmer not happy about it

[url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic