How reliable is Cambodian Company OpenNet's Service?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: How reliable is Cambodian Company OpenNet's Service?

Post by Sidewalker »

timmydownawell wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:01 am
cptrelentless wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:44 am I have had sex with a lady and I have OpenNet, so I feel I have something to add. I paid $250 for 2km of fibre optic wire to my shed out in Kleang Ler in Shv. Technically I should get 25Mbps, it's about that much to Hong Kong. Any further and it dies off, see the thread about undersea cables for this one. latency shaves a bit off, within Cambodia it's pretty much wire speed. I'm pretty sure the KR ripped up everything made of copper so I doubt any of it terminates in wires.
Just now, PP to Sydney:

Not bad for a 7Mbps connection!

I never use Ookla, they are a little to optimistic. I always use this one: https://kpn-itns.speedtestcustom.com/
Ps,
If you try it, ga means go.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Seems the fascist mods have been neglectful on this thread of such a mild title hiding a malicious growth.

I suppose intervention is required as amongst babies rather than men. I note women never behave like this.

The problem is who to ban as nearly all are guilty
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

They will tax the shit out of your cars.
Grey market write offs and flood cars are big here.

They fix them up well and resell.

Camrys and lexii

Funny mostly the ones you think are geezers are younger than average here
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:19 am Seems the fascist mods have been neglectful on this thread of such a mild title hiding a malicious growth.

I suppose intervention is required as amongst babies rather than men. I note women never behave like this.

The problem is who to ban as nearly all are guilty
Calm down young Frank. It is just a couple of banty roosters posturing. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic