"Movie Star From Hong Kong" Starts a Fight Because Someone Speaks Bad About Chinese

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Rogue
Expatriate
Honduras

Re: "Movie Star From Hong Kong" Starts a Fight Because Someone Speaks Bad About Chinese

Post by Rogue »

Okay, everyone, in unison, Chinese people suck out loud! :beer3:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: "Movie Star From Hong Kong" Starts a Fight Because Someone Speaks Bad About Chinese

Post by cptrelentless »

Rogue wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:13 pm Okay, everyone, in unison, Chinese people suck out loud! :beer3:
Not really sure if you can suck quietly.
Mr. Yuck
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by Mr. Yuck »

Just the worst
sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

What a prick . Little dick chinkie . I have nothing against the Chinese but it seems like a lot of them in Cambodia are just the trash . Are they sending all their criminals and low lifes to Cambodia too ?
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

sklmeera wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 pm What a prick . Little dick chinkie . I have nothing against the Chinese but it seems like a lot of them in Cambodia are just the trash . Are they sending all their criminals and low lifes to Cambodia too ?
Of course. Why would western countries have a monopoly on trashy Cambodia expats?
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

FAAARKKK. I must be getting old. I actually agree with both Prolapsed Arsehole and Stupid as a Log's comments for the first time ever.
Fukn over this Chinese bashing shit big time. "People in glass houses" etc..... "Jealousy is a curse"...... etc.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't give a fuck where he's from, it's his arrogant "don't you know who I am" entitlement that is annoying. At the same time I have to admire his game and how he was able to big-up like that for so long without getting smacked out.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Mr. Yuck
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by Mr. Yuck »

How often do you see fools like this not get smacked up ?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Where do they learn the gang banger slang? Videos?
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Yobbo wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:39 pm Image
So he's George Lazenby?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic