PPC Bank What's your experience?

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Landofwonder
Tourist
Cambodia

PPC Bank What's your experience?

Post by Landofwonder »

Hi there CEO
I would like to ask the expat community what is there experience of dealing with PPC Bank are they a safe option in the overcrowded Cambodian banking sector? I've been investing in Cambodian FD for a few years now with a positive experience but interest rates have recently dropped sharply at the particular bank I have investments with so I need to make a move to a better option PPC branches are clean modern and bright with a good moblie banking app but what are the realitys of banking with them? Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: PPC Bank What's your experience?

Post by Username Taken »

Landofwonder wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:40 am Hi there CEO
I would like to ask the expat community what is there experience of dealing with PPC Bank are they a safe option in the overcrowded Cambodian banking sector? I've been investing in Cambodian FD for a few years now with a positive experience but interest rates have recently dropped sharply at the particular bank I have investments with so I need to make a move to a better option PPC branches are clean modern and bright with a good moblie banking app but what are the realitys of banking with them? Any feedback would be much appreciated.
I have been banking with them for about 6 months, but I can't really comment on their realities.
My employer banks with them, so my salary goes into a PPCB account. I withdraw as needed.

I use their App to check that salary has gone in to my account. I don't use any of their other services.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic