RIP

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: RIP

Post by Brody »

fax wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:35 am
Barang chgout wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:27 am Does anyone really, actually, give two pieces of shit about karma points?
Really?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Artful Dodger was banned for threatening to murder me because I gave him negative karma.
That was a hilarious little karma war you two had. :D
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Barang chgout wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:27 am Does anyone really, actually, give two pieces of shit about karma points?
Really?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Yeah, it seem like that negative bitch slap from JB caused ole AB101 to run off.

Disappointing as I always thought members of the 101st Screaming Eagles were made of tougher stuff.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

AB101 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 pm I understand the game, keep the newcomer in his place and make sure he does not ask questions.
The CEO cabal works hard to maintain our secretive reign here. and pesky newbies bouncing in making outrageous suggestions threatens our rule and makes us nervous. We are an elite group of surreptitious manipulators who don't take kindly to others who upset our insidiously well crafted piece of real estate on the interweb. You'd be well advised to tread very carefully my friend. Very carefully.
takeoman
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by takeoman »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:06 am
AB101 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:02 pm I understand the game, keep the newcomer in his place and make sure he does not ask questions.
The CEO cabal works hard to maintain our secretive reign here. and pesky newbies bouncing in making outrageous suggestions threatens our rule and makes us nervous. We are an elite group of surreptitious manipulators who don't take kindly to others who upset our insidiously well crafted piece of real estate on the interweb. You'd be well advised to tread very carefully my friend. Very carefully.
Don' t think Brody and Fax constitute a cabal. :hattip:
The most boring man in the World. Ever!
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

takeoman wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:41 am
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:06 am
Don' t think Brody and Fax constitute a cabal. :hattip:

cabal. noun. a small group of intriguers, esp one formed for political purposes. a secret plot, esp a political one; conspiracy; intrigue. a secret or exclusive set of people; clique. so the two of them are one conspirator from being a cabal and if we knew all the players it wouldn't be much of a cabal. I'm not convinced
AB101
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AB101 »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:55 am Negative karma means someone disagreed with what you posted. It doesn't mean they are out to get you.
=@
Thank you Anchor Moy for explaining it simply.

Not being much about reputation in any rules, unless the question is asked how would anyone know.

And for "Brody" an obvious key board warrior rather than the real thing, you obviously seem to care by the way you jump in. If it meant nothing to you, you would just ignore it. Run off? Some of us have a life rather than staring into a half empty, stale beer glass in a run down girly bar. (hopes that this sort of reply is what members want rather than constructive comments)

Kung Fu, love the sarcasm. That puts it into perspective beautifully. That is humor and appreciated.

Keep it up guys, just don't complain if the Eagle shits on you.
All members are equal but some members are more equal than others
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

AB101 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:06 pm staring into a half empty, stale beer glass in a run down girly bar.
Have you been following me?

That's my daily modus operandi to a T.

Though I'll have to take umbrage with you calling Helicopter Bar 'run down', how dare you. :mrgreen:
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I would have thought a stale beer glass was akin to a grimy mug- adds character, puts folks off pinching it, and at the least adds flavour to less potent brews.
Last edited by Freightdog on Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB101
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AB101 »

Freightdog wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:00 pm I would have thought a stale beer glass was akin to a grimy mug- adds character, puts folks off pinching it, and at the least adds flavour to less potent draughts.
I thought that in English vernacular, "mug" meant face?

It fits whichever way you interpret it.
All members are equal but some members are more equal than others
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

AB101 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:18 pm
Freightdog wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:00 pm I would have thought a stale beer glass was akin to a grimy mug- adds character, puts folks off pinching it, and at the least adds flavour to less potent draughts.
I thought that in English vernacular, "mug" meant face?
It's one of those curious words in english, which has more than one use

Like- arse, shit, fuck

and conveys a greater message than one might expect
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic