barang Street 63 condo incident

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Ifrenchkiss
Tourist
Australia

barang Street 63 condo incident

Post by Ifrenchkiss » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi all, if anyone hears about a barang in a condo in Street 63 having a problem last night I'd be interested.
My girl said that this afternoon in condo across from ours the police were sorting out a right mess.
I imagine in time she will get more info from the grape vine, but at this stage it sounds like foul play with the CCTV 'broken' for a few days.
thanks v.m
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: barang Street 63 condo incident

Post by rozzieoz » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:49 pm

We may need popcorn for this one.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
geordiesky
Expatriate
Kazakhstan

Post by geordiesky » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:11 am

Let's hear it
Cam Nivag
Expatriate
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:49 am

Why are people so suspicious when cctv is broken in Cambodia? It’s Cambodia, nothing works properly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:18 am

Which condo?
Ifrenchkiss
Tourist
Australia

Post by Ifrenchkiss » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Hi again,
I'd rather not say which condo because my girl and I stay there, nevertheless was just wondering if anything had popped up on the news reports, but seems like it has not.
Only description I have is a barang around 60 keeping 2 girlfriends.
One of which (my girl) described as being 'not good' which, as best I understand, means the metaphorical white cloth of the khmer lady has been sullied.
The room door was open when my girl went by and she saw a lot of blood of the floor and the police inside and around the building.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:49 pm

Ifrenchkiss wrote:Hi again,
I'd rather not say which condo because my girl and I stay there, nevertheless was just wondering if anything had popped up on the news reports, but seems like it has not.
Only description I have is a barang around 60 keeping 2 girlfriends.
One of which (my girl) described as being 'not good' which, as best I understand, means the metaphorical white cloth of the khmer lady has been sullied.
The room door was open when my girl went by and she saw a lot of blood of the floor and the police inside and around the building.
Old dude murdering prostitutes in grisly blood soaked condo rampage (or vice versa) is unlikely to escape the press.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Yemen

Post by John Bingham » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:05 pm

Probably just some silly melodramatics with smashed mirrors and suicide threats.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic